• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
didn't see a topic for this, this is different than last week's investigation. Expect typical GOP fuckery.

youtu.be

Postmaster General Louis DeJoy testifies at House committee hearing

Postmaster General Louis DeJoy and Postal Service Board of Governors Chairman Robert M. Duncan testify in front of the House Oversight and Reform Committee r...

GOP - "So you're telling me you told your staff to removing all mail counting machines, mail boxes, adding delays' and killing your employees moral? Sounds like to me you were trying to make things more efficient. Mail counting machines use electricity, no? And electricity costs money. Mail boxes, by the very nature of their 'walk up and use' is ablest and locks out our less mobile elderly citizens..."

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
They better use their chance to nail this lying motherfucker to the wall.

edit: Oh, this committee has Katie Porter on it? Good, that will make it more difficult (impossible) for Dejoy to bullshit his way out of this.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Dejoy's so clearly a thug.

"We have a real good shot at getting to the metrics we're governed by." The metrics were fairly flat until you tanked them for no reason, Dejoy.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"There are lots of reasons for delays...that all happen instantly when I took the job!"

Just fucking quit you god damn ghoul.

horsebite

Oct 27, 2017
USA
This was taken before someone noticed and corrected the spelling 😂

JMirR9W.png

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I love how their whole defense is "he's a business guy doing business things" and then Ms. Maloney rightly pointed out "if any executive had this performance the first two months they'd be out", and then he whined about that being unfair.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Has he explained why the sorting machines are being taken away? I realize everything he would say is bullshit, but I would love to just know what possible explanation there could be for deciding those need gone.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
This woman.... "Your delays are affecting me personally, but you're on my team so I'll just say you're doing a good job"

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Fuck this old lady. Praising him for his accountability when they just established that he was withholding all the requested information.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
They keep talking about how to improve things when the issue is that he inexplicably tanked things even worse than they were.

B'z-chan

Oct 27, 2017
USPS should be a not for profit governmental agency. This lady can go kiss dirt along with all the other bootlickers of the divider n' chief

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
GOP - "So you're telling me you told your staff to removing all mail counting machines, mail boxes, adding delays' and killing your employees moral? Sounds like to me you were trying to make things more efficient. Mail counting machines use electricity, no? And electricity costs money. Mail boxes, by the very nature of their 'walk up and use' is ablest and locks out our less mobile elderly citizens..."
The only reason I could tell this isn't a real quote is because there's no way "ableist" is in their vocabulary.

...It isn't a real, right?

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for AOC, Katie Porter, Rashida Tlaib, Ayanna Pressley, and Ro Khanna to drag this asshole. Too bad Ted Lieu isn't part of the House Oversight Committee.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"A person will ordinarily blink about five or six times a minute, or once every 10 or 12 seconds," Bouton says. "When stressed — for instance, when someone knows he's lying — he may blink five or six times in rapid succession."
bi-graphicshow-to-tell-someone-is-lyingrapid-blinking.gif

I can't wait for AOC, Katie Porter, Rashida Tlaib, Ayanna Pressley, and Ro Khanna to drag this asshole. Too bad Ted Lieu isn't part of the House Oversight Committee.
He's just going to waste time changing the subject or talking about other things so they don't get their 5 minutes.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, this Republican is trying to bash the fact that DeJoy has enough money for a year when DeJoy is basing his whole argument on Congress not giving him enough money.

JESUS THEY'RE TRYING TO BLAME THE PROTESTS

B'z-chan

Oct 27, 2017
We gonna have a hearing where Republicans grill military generals in why the Pentagon's budget isn't breaking even?
What does that have to do with the USPS at all? USPS and Military are two different things, don't conflate the two with one another. People are dependent on the USPS daily, even our vets need the USPS for drugs that are sent through the mail. USPS is an essential service that every American should be able to rely upon.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
What does that have to do with the USPS at all? USPS and Military are two different things, don't conflate the two with one another. People are dependent on the USPS daily, even our vets need the USPS for drugs that are sent through the mail. USPS is an essential service that every American should be able to rely upon.
Its in that paper thingie we used to celebrate too..

The constitution

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
turned this on as it sounds like "honorable" Dejoy say the box collections and overtime cutbacks are longstanding orders he had nothing to do with.

Right.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I'm really surprised that they didn't issue them decent webcams and mics and give them a lesson on basic netmeeting skills.