• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
RemarkableTediousDwarfmongoose-small.gif

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Good, DeJoy, now return the sorting machines to the facilities and give the branches their shelving back you fucking ghoul.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
OK, but let's keep an eye out anyway and keep the pressure on because these people lie as a reflex. It's like breathing.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
This was a multi prong attack. They were physically suppressing the ability to vote by destroying machines and removing drop boxes, but they are also mentally suppressing voters. Trying to confuse voters and muddy the waters, which they have succeeded in doing.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This whole saga has been a few weeks in the making, they still had THREE WHOLE MONTHS to fuck people over even more. So I'll take a small L over a font-size 400 L.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Unless everything is being reversed. I'm assuming Trump and his cronies already accomplished everything they wanted to with USPS and the election.

So things better go back to how they were.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would you believe him? He can just start again a few weeks before the election. He already destroyed thousands of drop boxes and a ton of sorting machines. He needs to be removed from the position

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
I want to assure all Americans of the following:

• Retail hours at Post Offices will not change.
  • Mail processing equipment and blue collection boxes will remain where they are.
  • No mail processing facilities will be closed.
  • And we reassert that overtime has, and will continue to be, approved as needed.
In addition, effective Oct. 1, we will engage standby resources in all areas of our operations, including transportation, to satisfy any unforeseen demand.
Interesting, they're claiming that overtime was never pulled. I call bs on that, but glad they're back tracking. If this turns out to be a smokescreen there will be a lot of whistleblowers, so I'm sure this will be followed through on.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell from the letter--does this also roll back the changes they were testing out that kicked off the whole slowdown? Not the equipment stuff that has gotten coverage lately, but the changes in when sorting could be done, no returning to pick up more mail, etc?

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
As everyone is mentioning here, I guess we need clarity about if they are not making more changes, or actually reversing the changes already made.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
So are they putting back the mailboxes they had removed all around the country?

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
He was probably dreading having to fight those 20+ state lawsuits, and pretty much spend the rest of his life in court hearings until election.
I hope you don't believe DeJoy lol.
I believe him.

He's probably going to come up with something completely different now, so no aforementioned changes will happen, promise! :P

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Has to roll back changes.

Has to resign.

There is little stopping from them from doing last minute changes despite this statement.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Words are easy. Say this to cover his ass and then not really change, wasn't my fault.

Roll back the changes.

Nov 6, 2017
This is absolute bullshit and should not stop the House from continuing on this. They need to stop this as well as return drop offs and the sorting machines. Now.