• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Game has my eyes Forreal for real giving me some nice vibes lol. That looks clean as fuck.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
They keep showing combat and armor and saying there is loot. Is it just arenas? Show me the world and travelling around! I want to explore in a 3rd person action game.

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope this game turns out to be good. I've been looking forward to it since the first gameplay trailer.

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
What do you call these types of armor designs? I hate them so much. It's similar to how a lot of the primes look in Warframe. I think that's what's putting me down on the game I feel like. The little I've seen of the gameplay looks alright but I just can't vibe with the armor designs.

NeptunePirate

Nov 1, 2017
I'm still very up in the air about this game. It was originally the only game I planned on getting at launch for my PS5, since most of the games I'm getting will be on my Series X. If all the info tomorrow looks good, it may get a purchase from me.

Belvedere

Oct 27, 2017
Curious to see more regarding loot so I'll be tuning in. Any chance they've played a PS5 copy?

Oct 26, 2017
xfRbeA8.png

About time!

GazRB

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this is going to be like Warframe with the different Valorplates?

Kenzo

alt account
Banned
Oct 9, 2020
Tsushima
This has to have better combat or the same skill level as Ghost of Tsushima legends to get me playing.

Calvin

Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one REALLY effing excited about this game? Not sure if buying PC or PS5, but I am super interested in playing it.

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one REALLY effing excited about this game? Not sure if buying PC or PS5, but I am super interested in playing it.

You're not the only one. I'm excited for this game too. The combat trailer they released definitely got me hyped. I really want and hope this game to turn out to be really good.

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
For a lot of people on the fence, this will probably be a make or break it article for people getting it launch day.

I know it is for me.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
For a lot of people on the fence, this will probably be a make or break it article for people getting it launch day.

I know it is for me.
Yeah, it doesn't seem like people have strong feelings either way on this game. LOL. Not bad, not good. People just don't care. Maybe this will deep dive will help, for better or worse.