• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
The Becky thing is like someone roasting Paige for her sex tape

Charlotte is obviously ok with it because they're friends but it just makes idiot supporters say "YEAH, THAT DUMB BITCH!!!"

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
User Banned (2 Days): body shaming, complaining about moderation
I received an infraction for "body shaming" in a forum thread about a cosmetic business. This fucking forum.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Smash is life once again.

Smash is trash.

tumblr_oksher0hCb1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
The Becky thing is like someone roasting Paige for her sex tape

Charlotte is obviously ok with it because they're friends but it just makes idiot supporters say "YEAH, THAT DUMB BITCH!!!"

Yeah I didn't like when people tried to joke about Paige's sex tape either. (Though letting someone cover the women's title with ejaculate...that was a bit much.)

I received an infraction for "body shaming" in a forum thread about a cosmetic business. This fucking forum.

rofl. I'm sure this post will find tons of fans.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the body shaming was gross.

On a more positive note, I watched the most recent Nick Gage Invitational and I'm now a deathmatch guy. I just bought the following Blu Ray: http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?cPath=917&products_id=13407. It has multiple Zandig matches so it has to be good.
Hey cool!

I'll have to watch the VOD of NGI3 at some point

Ditching the second round for the main event was kinda dumb (especially when the 4 way ended up almost being a tag match where the Japanese dudes never even touched each other) but that first stretch was absolute chaos

Colon/Takeda was fuckin incredible

Both Chicago shows they've ran have been amazing, I hope the next one in January delivers. They'll be running a park district gym so the vibe will be worse at least

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey cool!

I'll have to watch the VOD of NGI3 at some point

Ditching the second round for the main event was kinda dumb (especially when the 4 way ended up almost being a tag match where the Japanese dudes never even touched each other) but that first stretch was absolute chaos

Colon/Takeda was fuckin incredible

Both Chicago shows they've ran have been amazing, I hope the next one in January delivers. They'll be running a park district gym so the vibe will be worse at least

God I loved Takeda and Kodaka. I could watch them do knees to lighttubes all day. It's a shame that the BJW streaming service isn't great. I need to watch as much of their stuff as possible.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
this shirt design is fucking amazing holy shit

Ozawa the god

funny too because that match is going to be tragic but hey man fuck it

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone knows what's going to be the card of the WTL final? (Besides Goto vs Kota)

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
So I dunno the exact details, but Dakota Kai may have hurt her knee. Ref threw up the X in the six woman tag match, and she was taken to the back.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like they're trying to push Eddie Dennis as some sort of intimidating big man heel in NXT UK and I'm...just not buying it.

He just comes across as kind of a dork.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still fearful we're getting Goto in that Ibushi-Ospreay match and it'll be a three-way

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
Brody King gave a goodbye-type speech at PCW, guy's gonna be busy at ROH

Also Sami Callihan got beer thrown on him, #HEAT

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Brody King gave a goodbye-type speech at PCW, guy's gonna be busy at ROH

Also Sami Callihan got beer thrown on him, #HEAT
he's a dangerous bat man!!

Brody and Sami have a title match at AAW end of the month. I wonder who wins?

Seriously though they've brawled on every show since like May i wish they'd make it a barbed wire ropes match to be interesting

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
he's a dangerous bat man!!

Brody and Sami have a title match at AAW end of the month. I wonder who wins?

Seriously though they've brawled on every show since like May i wish they'd make it a barbed wire ropes match to be interesting
Yeah it'd probably be sick if they went all out. they had a decent, but kinda short brawl tonight and it had 2-3 ref bumps and dirty finish (Sami going over obvi)