• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SeriousGoku

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 20, 2019
Thanks to nolifebr for posting in the SIE thread.
The December issue of the official PlayStation magazine in Japan will celebrate the brand's 25th anniversary. It looks like they will talk about the PS5 (or the transition to it) and several members of Japan Studio will give interviews.

EKY4f2FU8AM89As

Hope we get a Japan Studio game announcement. Or a reveal announcement. 👀

Ill take anything at this point, tbh.

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't expect announcements but I do expect some teases of what is to come.

I'm ready for whatever it is!

bloodyroarx

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I think you are fooling yourself if you think this will be anything other then vague concepts for next gen, maybe talk about how SSD will help. since that was already talked about.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I expect nothing. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Edit: well that hype train was mercifully shut down before it could even get going.

Jun 23, 2019
Lol Y'all thirsty as hell for info. This is Dengeki Playstation. It'll just be developers talking about working with PlayStation and them asking for fans to support their future endeavors. End of issue.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
There is no "Official PlayStation Magazine Japan," this is Dengeki PlayStation.

And the issue is already out, I don't believe there was anything really notable in there.
thanks for clarifying, i would still like to see what the developers say though, people said that the control interview for OPM UK was a bunch of nothing, but it actually ended up confirming a major PS5 SSD patent (not the cartridge one).

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Thread was quite a ride there. Predictable ending though considering this year and all.