• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

m051293

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys, have we received any upd-

Oh.
zGHQb4O.gif

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Daedardus

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe someone at Wal-mart switched the Switch product code with Jif Peanut Butter and they're trying to deduce which one is which.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sales Era has lost its collective mind

It's alright though it was inevitable

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In the meantime, snacks are apparently going up UP UP!!!

portability, like single-serve snack foods that fit into busy lives, unique and enjoyment, like unique flavor mash-ups, according to NPD's Future of Snacking report, which shows what snack food consumption will look like in the future and the opportunities for growth over the next five years.

The report also found that consumers snack food choices aren't limited strictly to flavor. Emerging attributes for snack food consumers are snacks that encompass uniqueness and sensory elements such as texture, heat, and aromatics.

"Snacking is no longer just about eating when you're bored or eating for additional sustenance," says Portalatin. "Today and in the future, snacking is about solving small problems for consumers, and those problems present opportunities for food marketers across a variety of dayparts and needs."

Do you think somewhere out there there's a forum having financial discussions about the viability of extra cheese in fritos? Making charts and prediction for what the biggest snackfood is going to be? Flamewars between pepsiheads and Mondelez maniacs.

klanar

Jun 9, 2018
What is happening here? I checked here because there was like 300 new posts in a span of like 24 hours. I thought numbers leaked for dec...

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey Mat

I talked to our boss and he said it's ok if you just post the results here in the thread

No need to talk to him about it, he said to just trust me on it