• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Remachinate

Oct 27, 2017
I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to be, but I'm willing to give Arkane the benefit of the doubt.

Oct 30, 2017
Arkane is the best team to make FPS games for me now... so day 1.

But goddammit another CG trailer?!!!!

Seriously!!!???

Designer_Fake

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I assumed this would be a singleplayer game, with the option to play either of the two characters. Or at least I hope that's what it is.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
So this is from Arkane Lyon who made Prey and not Arkane Austin which did Dishonored 2/DotO, right?

I wonder what Harvey Smith is directing now.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
We knew Arkane's next game was going to be multiplayer and this is their next game so...

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
they'll have to specify more because if the focus is on 2 characters and it's multiplayer, does this mean 1v1 in a map and you have to hunt each other while also avoiding and surviving harm from other sources?

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Information
Thread title edited pending confirmation that this is multiplayer or not.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Arkane is making it so I'm pretty much there

10 bucks says the characters bone in the end

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Day one

Nailing the style Again with that hyper 60's sci fi aesthetic

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If it's single player. I'm interested. If it isn't. I'm not.

This E3 really is a huge CGi fest though isn't it. Probably the worst E3 for a long time.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
It definitely gave off multiplayer vibes to me, but then when they talked about signature strange hand crafted levels kinda suggested single player.

ToTheMoon

Oct 27, 2017
Two black leads who don't have a typical relationship (e.g. amicable father/daughter) is really cool.

The concept also looks suitably dramatic. I'm excited!

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Neat premise but for fuck sake show me gameplay. This year's e3 has too many cg trailers for stuff i actually care about.
People complain about this, but it likely avoids having to push developers to crunch for vertical slices and gameplay when they are not ready.