• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
That Indie promo section by UE and Keith Lee was frigging hilarious.

Idk its intentional or not, theyre so dorky I love it.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Stop doing singles match ups of tag teams. It takes up way too much time and they aren't as over outside the team. Put that stuff on Dark.

(I just love NJPW style trio matches for groups tbh)

Yup, also Trent is not good for singles matches.

Same with Penta vs Daniels, should be on Dark.

We better se more trios or multi man matches.

Pretty sure that ring was not lucha approved but they made gold with what they had and the crowd was japanese hot not bad at all.

The space for flying was really small, but they managed.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
Shayna 2 tyme is a play on Becky 2 belts. Shayna won the Main Event over Becky and Bayley. And Becky is intent on killing Asuka momentum.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Xia is still clearly green. Her offense totally looks like a real fighter pulling their strikes, which makes it look kinda shit sometimes.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
Dijakovic comes off more as a heel, I can see him being part of Balors stable if they give him one.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, Rhea came across as a massive asshole in that segment, not going to lie. Her getting choked out by Shayna felt like just desserts. It set up a title match on December 18th though.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't really care for that women's segment.

Tonight's main event does nothing for me, feels like filler.

Great promo from Balor. From how they keep hammering on his past and calling him Prince, they have to be giving him a faction at some point.

edit: Aw fuck, Kassius Ohno. I might just tap out now.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
... this take is stupid. And I'm going to call it stupid cause it's obviously stupid.
Not really? Rhea helped Mia Yim jump Dakota, when Dakota wanted revenge for...wait for it...Rhea being a massive asshole to her. It was pretty telling when the audience was actually split behind the assault instead of almost entirely behind Rhea like they were before the ambush.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
User Banned (5 Days): Hostility, Prior Warnings for Hostility, Recently returning from a ban for similar behavior
Not really? Rhea helped Mia Yim jump Dakota, when Dakota wanted revenge for...wait for it...Rhea being a massive asshole to her. It was pretty telling when the audience was actually split behind the assault instead of almost entirely behind Rhea like they were before the ambush.

They were not split. You're fucking full of it. Dakota is obviously the heel they were booing her the moment the titantron staryed. Rhea setting the heel up for a beating she deserves from a girl who did NOTHING to her is in no way an asshole move.

Shut up, darkstar.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
Vince would fire him in a heartbeat due to the weight issues... and then wpuld never consoder having him back.

Honestly, things worked out for the best for Ohno. Hes essentially got a job for life as a PC trainer and occassional wrestler.
Yea I agree things worked out for the best. It's crazy thinking how things would've turned out and the ripple effect.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Year end awards for NXT. I'm trying to think of the best matches this year and Io/Candice has to be in contention. I'd have to look at the cards for the Takeovers this year, cause nothing is jumping out at me.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I think this is the weakest tv nxt in terms of in ring.

But man, did I love all the angles and storyline stuff.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Year end awards for NXT. I'm trying to think of the best matches this year and Io/Candice has to be in contention. I'd have to look at the cards for the Takeovers this year, cause nothing is jumping out at me.
I'd be shocked if it wasn't one of the many Gargano/Cole matches or the Women's WarGames match. That being said, Io should definitely win the women's performer of the year award, if not overall. But I wouldn't be shocked if Rhea wins it, despite having a less impressive NXT career overall this year considering she was non-existent until...September?

Status
Not open for further replies.