• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

twisted heart

Oct 25, 2017
Can't even do anything without Kojima doing another teaser trailer its going to be a hard couple of days till the trailer.

Dragon's Game

Alt account
Banned
Apr 1, 2019
zPDqE.gif

lets do this

Oct 25, 2017
Kojima will "cut the rope" and now we have to help them reconnect.

Kojima is the true final boss for the game pulling all the strings.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
if this is some kind of multiplayer always online connected world stuff hopefully they reveal that soon so i can cancel my preorder

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Its amazing that still nobody knows what this game actually is.

The mystery is really part of the lore it seems.

If the game ends up being disappointing either gameplay wise or story wise, its gonna to let down ppl down.

I'm hyped and expectations are through the roof. I really hope Kojima can meet expectations for all of us and come with with crazy shit no one saw coming. (So far it's good;) )

OP
OP
modiz

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
if this is some kind of multiplayer always online connected world stuff hopefully they reveal that soon so i can cancel my preorder
there is a multiplayer component, but it sounds more like soul's multiplayer than your typical MP game. other players will affect each others worlds but the experience isnt supposed to be focused on co op/BR etc. its still a single player game at its core.

Feb 4, 2018
Do y'all think these teaser clips (sans hand mask) are going to be part of Wednesday's trailer? At this point it's hard to make anything out and I'm not sure if they have any specific relevance or are just for texture.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My OT claim has been collecting dust because I've been waiting for forever to post it. Wednesday might finally be the day ;_;

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the social component that Kojima has talked about previously will probably be a pretty big part of this game.
I can't wait.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
It's all connected
We're all together in this life
Don't you forget it
We're all connected in this life
We're all connected in this life
We're all connected in this, love

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
It kind of looks like he spins it counter clock wise, the thing is given the position of it if that were the case he'd be holding it forwards but the gun would be upside down unless he flipped it over at some point which the animation doesn't really convey. Just silly nitpicking on an unfinished version of the game though, doesn't really matter.