• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
He's the legit guy I'm talking about. He was the one that was posting screenshots and his impressions (5/10 etc), his name is @joxnka but his messages got removed after he asked the Discord admin to do so. I don't see a reason for him to lie lol.

He was not the only leaker posting pictures, there was another one and a third one too. The second one posting pictures has a similar opinion as the first one and then both asked to get their pictures removed which makes things even more confusing. This can't be 2-3 people leaking stuff at the same time, unless they got those same pictures from somewhere else like another forum like I explained.
Everything should be taken with caution like I explained.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
He was not the only leaker posting pictures, there was another one and a third one too. The second one posting pictures has a similar opinion as the first one and then both asked to get their pictures removed which makes things even more confusing.
Yup, thanks for that ^^

Also this fake leaker is still going aaaaaaaaaa just stop dude.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
wgV5jUK.png

SvWSeGj.png

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Ah ok. I thought leaks stopped there after that fiasco. XD
Yeah some guy just randomly posted it then dipped, no idea if those two guys will be back but considering they asked for their messages to be deleted they probably won't.

This entire fiasco is so funny, 4chan is getting this information from the Discord but the Discord leakers are gone, replaced by some dude who's posting fake spoilers for clout.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah some guy just randomly posted it then dipped, no idea if those two guys will be back but considering they asked for their messages to be deleted they probably won't.

This entire fiasco is so funny, 4chan is getting this information from the Discord but the Discord leakers are gone, replaced by some dude who's posting fake spoilers for clout.

I edited my post above: that is the third leaker who was posting pictures earlier after the first 2 stopped, whom I told you about, the one just before the fake one.

Last edited:

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The volume of cutscenes sounds like a pleasant surprise. I was expecting most of the plot (outside of major beats) to take place in audio codecs (a-la MGSV).

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
So all impressions are still fake? Do we have any idea if this game is good yet? Are there good boss battles, amazing setpieces, all the shit that makes a kojima game great.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
So all impressions are still fake? Do we have any idea if this game is good yet? Are there good boss battles, amazing setpieces, all the shit that makes a kojima game great.
No that guy saying the game is a 5/10 was real, he was one of the dudes posting screenshots in the Discord

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
I dont know why those idiots post fake shit....mental illness?please notice me senpai?LARPing?

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Someone on reddit is saying the guy that said it took him 30 hours to finish the game was asking for leaks 2 hours before? Was that the 5/10 guy?

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Did he say why beyond liking Sea of Thieves lol
There is gonna be a shitty dissonance between the actual quality of this game and the way the industry and especially Geoff Keighley have been making Kojima out to be a demigod. Some people will just fanboy regardless of it's quality and the other half who actually review based on the actual merits of the product will hate on them. It will be bad. Opinions will be all over the place I assure you of that!

Basically people liking it are Kojima shills.

Legitimate end-game spoilers
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
For those that are in the Discord, everything in the pinned section is completely real and leaked by some Russian/Bulgarian dude called Joxnka (the guy that said the game is a 5/10 and was posting in-game screenshots). Mr. Throwaway (another leaker in that same Discord) corroborated his earlier stuff so it seems to be legit. It was all pinned by the reddit Discord mods. It's been posted in this thread but I'll keep it all under one post.

Again, major spoilers...

6RhOHVE.png

qkhaDCI.png

SMHfbtb.png

kcMmOyE.png

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If that shit's all true, that's...pretty disappointing. Why spend all that time teasing the five figures if they're not even relevant?

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
At least the review embargo is early. Means people can cancel their pre-orders if the game doesn't turn out to be great.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
If that shit's all true, that's...pretty disappointing. Why spend all that time teasing the five figures if they're not even relevant?

There has to be more to it. Even if the guy has it and had finished the game, they wouldn't tease those five figures as much as they did if they weren't relevant.

Unless they are sequel bait or it just made for a very cool aesthetic.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
''you literally never go to the moon'' Well i hope this guy is fake as well. I can't be alone excited about possibility of going to the moon and all fucked up shit that could happen there...

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Woah, one of the original leakers is back in the Discord and had this to say:

XuFiFoa.png

Can't help but agree 2bh

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
To be honest, regardless of whether English is the leakers first language and he is writing on Discord, he doesn't come across as if he would be reviewing games as a profession. At least the content of what he writes and his style is pretty attrocious...Granted it is just comments on discord, but he comes across as a bit immature and angry.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
To be honest, regardless of whether English is the leakers first language and he is writing on Discord, he doesn't come across as if he would be reviewing games as a profession. At least the content of what he writes and his style is pretty attrocious...Granted it is just comments on discord, but he comes across as a bit immature and angry.
The other Russian dude was a reviewer but I have no idea if this guy is or if he just got an early copy, but he posted screenshots so he defo has the game.

sleepr

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The other Russian dude was a reviewer but I have no idea if this guy is or if he just got an early copy, but he posted screenshots so he defo has the game.

Posting screenshots doesn't prove anything. The pictures we've been getting are from a stream, anyone here could have gotten those.
Anyway, we'll find out soon enough.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Posting screenshots doesn't prove anything. The pictures we've been getting are from a stream, anyone here could have gotten those.
Anyway, we'll find out soon enough.
The majority of the screenshots in these previous threads were literally posted by him though? He's been verified by the reddit mods. He's legit.

What stream are you even talking about? There's nothing rn.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
plenty of people have a "professional" voice when they need to. as a reviewer you have to uphold some writing quality, but he might not give a shit in the context of discord. I wouldnt discard it as him being a reviewer or not based on writing style alone.

sleepr

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The majority of the screenshots in these previous threads were literally posted by him though? He's been verified by the reddit mods. He's legit.

What stream are you even talking about? There's nothing rn.

But on reddit there are guys saying it's fake. You mean verified by the mods on discord?

There were a couple of hours ago, twitch deleted them.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
But on reddit there are guys saying it's fake. You mean verified by the mods on discord?

There were a couple of hours ago, twitch deleted them.
Go in the reddit discord right now, the person they're talking about on the reddit was some dude called "non" who was coming up with fake spoilers after Mr. Throwaway (the guy CURRENTLY in Discord giving impressions answering questions) and Jox (the russian reviewer) both dipped hours ago. I was calling him out on his bullshit and he got banned by the mods lmao.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
plenty of people have a "professional" voice when they need to. as a reviewer you have to uphold some writing quality, but he might not give a shit in the context of discord. I wouldnt discard it as him being a reviewer or not based on writing style alone.

Oh sure, I am aware of that, we do that in academia too. Just saying his 'regular voice' comes across pretty darn poorly if so. Pretty wack though to be leaking like this if he does work as a reviewer.

What-ok

Dec 13, 2017
PDX OR
If true it's an interesting decision. From my experience on this planet some things in life have no rational explanation. Just pointing us towards the fact that not much in life is mystery anymore and an ambiguous "what is that moment" sounds refreshing. It could be a whole discussion in itself.
Or it could be simple and we are just being trolled. Lol. (=

Gameplay Impressions #2
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Gameplay Impressions from Discord:

It felt tedious. Sam hitches up on anlot of tony rocks so it braks the flow here and there, but its cool to ser up ladders and use ropes. Even more cool to see stuff left by people. The walking makes it tedious, timefall are essentially the stealth moments, a lot of the time ur screwed if ur driving cause the weather damages it.

Last edited: