• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Final predictions for Death Stranding?

• 95-99 (Same as MGS2)

Votes: 101 6.4%
  • 90-94 (Same as MGS, MGS3, MGS4, MGSV)

Votes: 487 30.7%
  • 85-89 (Same as MGS: PW)

Votes: 512 32.3%
  • 80-84

Votes: 279 17.6%
  • 75-79

Votes: 135 8.5%
  • <75

Votes: 73 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darkslayer101

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe there's enough time to lock this and stave off the apocalypse.

Or maybe just watch it all come crashing down.

Moz La Punk

Journalist at Gamer.nl & Power Unlimited
Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
So, here's my review for Gamer.nl. I gave the game a 9.5 out of 10. I'll be posting the entire translation of the review in a few minutes, coupled with some screenshots I took.

The conclusion:
"With Death Stranding, Hideo Kojima touches upon big themes like the afterlife, parenthood, the connections between people and even climate change and the extinction of humanity. The way he brings these themes to life is as magical as it is confusing. The core gameplay – the transportation of packages and trying to keep your balance while doing so – seems contradictorily simple at first. But when it clicks, the concept holds endless satisfaction. Combined with the online elements that are integrated in the campaign, Death Stranding offers one of the most unique virtual experiences ever."

Entire translation coming up, give me a few minutes!

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Everybody remember the option selects are :

90%+ = Yeah cool enjoy your inferior ass Ps4 version i'll get it on PC, 9k 250 FPS master race, gonna be hard to dodge spoilers lullz

85%+ = Mmmh probably overrated honestly, seems really dull to me with an okay story. Kojima is never gonna be badly reviewed by the press. This * insert random ass youtuber with 200 subs * states this game really is awful so I'll believe that honestly.

75%+= Yeah glorified walking simulator with some pretty graphics. Can't stand Kojima. Such pretentious games.

75%- = WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW KOJISTANS ?