• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Final predictions for Death Stranding?

• 95-99 (Same as MGS2)

Votes: 101 6.4%
  • 90-94 (Same as MGS, MGS3, MGS4, MGSV)

Votes: 487 30.7%
  • 85-89 (Same as MGS: PW)

Votes: 512 32.3%
  • 80-84

Votes: 279 17.6%
  • 75-79

Votes: 135 8.5%
  • <75

Votes: 73 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Review in OP seems to indicate its an MP centric game, am I gonna be screwed if zi don't have PSPlus?
You don't need PS Plus to engage with the online elements in this game (thankfully)

x7mgpxfjqwo31.jpg

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Since Geoff Keighley is here, I just want to say that you've always seemed like a guy who's simply passionate about games and even when people criticized your award shows I still appreciated the effort you've put into them. The Game Awards have been great the past few years and have been getting better every year. Keep on the good work and glad to have you here during all this excitement!

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Will there be more staff posts?

Let's find out!

Seriously though, I don't see this going below mid-high 80s even in the absolute worst case scenario. I see the "divisive" elements only being able to limit it to low 90s ( with very high 80s on the lower range) personally.

Geoff Keighley

The Game Awards Mastermind
Verified
Nov 12, 2017
Since Geoff Keighley is here, I just want to say that you've always seemed like a guy who's simply passionate about games and even when people criticized your award shows I still appreciated the effort you've put into them. The Game Awards have been great the past few years and have been getting better every year. Keep on the good work and glad to have you here during all this excitement!

Thank you! Can't wait to tell you about what's planned for this year :)

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Regardless of what happens, I think Death Stranding will be a rather enjoyable game with a bit of personality.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
🙏

Geoff's a cool dude. Really nice of you to sit in with us while we muck about waiting for reviews. I can't wait for TGA 2019 tbh, gonna be a fun ride and I hope it tops last year ;D

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I bet at least 88. Game will be strange as fuck. But still also high quality and fun :)
Can't imagine Kojima fucking it up. He knows good gameplay and mechanics.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why has the TGA nominations voting not opened yet. Its only 30 days away right ?
After DS/Starwars I suppose ?

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised by the reviews. I've determined that they are what will determine whether or not I spring for the PS4 version or just hold off until I can get the PC version months down the line.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Imo. Leave poor Geoff alone with questions we'll know in a month. It's great enough to have him here.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
God, this game looks so fucking good. Loving the upside-down rainbow.

01020313049501.jpg