• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
Just think about it folks.

AAA Naughty Dog title and a Konami-free Hideo Kojima blockbuster at the tail end of this awesome generation playable in a few months.

There is not a chemical substance known to man who could give me a better hard-on

Un-fucking-believable

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Any news on PC version? I don't want to double dip. :(
hqdefault.jpg

Dragon's Game

Alt account
Banned
Apr 1, 2019
but yeah, the armor plate screams that their is going to be alot of gunplay in this game, more than what is speculated

Aug 22, 2018
Hype is definitely real right now. Wonder how much they're gonna show today considering Sony is going all in on the PS Store?

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Means a date is presumably coming. Don't think you've ever been able to pre-order without a date. Doesn't necessarily mean it's this year though, could be early 2020.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
If both DS and TloU2 release in 2019, Sony will serve some monumental crow yet again, lol!

Hope they won't get delayed though ;)

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
We should take a moment to realize that this may come out before FF VII remake even gets part 1. LMAO

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I laugh at all the naysayer that was like ''2020''

Same thing for TLOU2

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just think about it folks.

AAA Naughty Dog title and a Konami-free Hideo Kojima blockbuster at the tail end of this awesome generation playable in a few months.

There is not a chemical substance known to man who could give me a better hard-on

Un-fucking-believable
we have the same taste and physical effect. Im curious, what other games in the next years are you most excited about?

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Yeah, they're not doing E3. What I'm saying is it would be a shame because that would be the type of E3 moment that everyone would talk about and it would go down as a classic. Revealing 2019 dates for them after killer gameplay demos one after the other.

It would've worked if they hadn't shown the games last year at E3.

Games that have been announced years ago don't really get to experience the same "by the way, it's coming this year" mic drop. Sure, there's plenty of skeptics who think the notion that DS is coming out this year, or within the next 9 months as laughable, but those are narrowminded perspectives.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
On the one hand, it would make a lot of sense to hold either TLOU2 or DS back until next year and only release one of them this year, that way, Sony is covered with top notch PS4 exclusives leading up to the PS5.

On the other hand, gimme this shit now, yo.

ItsBobbyDarin

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Egyptian residing in Denmark
User Banned (3 Days): Port Begging and Drive-By Posting; Accumulated Infractions
Please come to Xbox please come to Xbox Please come to Xbox please come to Xbox Please come to Xbox please come to Xbox Please come to Xbox please come to Xbox
Thank you plz.

BenRoderick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
That would be unbelievable if it would be released this year now that PlayStation accidentally leaked the pre-order menu for Death Stranding on the PlayStation Store and it makes sense because Hideo Kojima said the development for Death Stranding is progressing really well.
So, consider me interest for his next trailer.

VHS

Alt account
Banned
May 8, 2019
I would welcome this insanity. Sony doesn't go to E3, but still stealth drops this and/or Last of Us 2.
That would be insane. Just a giant banner they drop off the side of the building advertising the release of this during Microsoft's E3 presser. Phantom Thieves style.

Oct 25, 2017
Please come to Xbox please come to Xbox Please come to Xbox please come to Xbox Please come to Xbox please come to Xbox Please come to Xbox please come to Xbox
Thank you plz.
Not happening. Sony published.

It was originally announced as a "PS4 console exclusive" so there's a super slim chance of them sneaking in a PC release, but there has been absolutely nothing even hinting about PC after that so it's unlikely - they may have just used the wrong tag.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Thank you plz.

Are you serious?

Sony is publishing the game and Kojima is using an in-house engine (Guerilla's Decima engine). This is not coming to other platforms.

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
we have the same taste and physical effect. Im curious, what other games in the next years are you most excited about?
Dreams
Ghost of Tushima
I'm hyped for all Sony exclusives

I also got a soft spot for Xbox:
Forza Horizon series
Gears of War series
Halo (somewhat)

Then there's everything from Ubisoft that i loved so far.

I have around 90 odd games on my PS4 and all of them are the big ones: GTAV, Far Cry 5, Read Dead 2 etc. etc.

I collect games even if i maybe only play them minimally. I can't say what i'm most excited for in the next coming years but i am definitely hugely hyped for the next gen consoles and what they're going to bring us. Can say I am more hyped for PS5 than i was for PS4.

The train never stops.
Damn straight

Status
Not open for further replies.