• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Excited for the PC release regardless how long it takes, I have enough to do anyways.

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Given the current world situation it would have been a fitting time to play it this summer. Sadly I already completed the PS4 version. Kinda wish I waited.

Nov 4, 2017
Bastille Day!
Also my daughter's birthday.

I already platinumed this game but am excited for a bunch of my PC buddies to experience it. I'd rather it be late and good than on time and crudd.

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
Especially when they have exclusive photo modes.
The photo mode was already patched into the PS4 version. Lot of cool stuff in the DS subreddit.

gblsdt1s76t41.jpg

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
With the current state of the world, people just need to keep release date expectations in check. Much better that these companies be safe, even if that means lower productivity and missing targets.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
With the current state of the world, people just need to keep release date expectations in check. Much better that these companies be safe, even if that means lower productivity and missing targets.
True but I don't think this will be held back like some other titles because of shipping physical copies.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I've no idea what you guys are talking about lol.
Basically PS4 fanboys threw a tantrum because somebody dared to call the photo mode exclusive to PC before it was announced/patched into the PS4 version lol.

Also, kinda sad about the delay. But I guess all things considered it's not too long. With some luck my new GPU that I ordered a month ago might have arrived until then lmao

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What does the closure of Kojima Productions has to do with the game and its delay on PC? The game ahs been already fully developed by kojima productions (even the addition of photomode) and is being ported by anotehr studio 505 games.

CelticKennedy

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 18, 2019
I think I will hold off and not double dip. Am I wrong in thinking that seeing some of these previously PS4 exclusive games getting PC versions might be because the Devs are already working on PS5 patches or re-releases?

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
Glad this happened honestly, I'll be able to actually play it now. Currently have it pre-ordered already on Steam, but with Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition coming out 4 days before the original DS release date, was going to have to wait on playing it.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
What does the closure of Kojima Productions has to do with the game and its delay on PC? The game ahs been already fully developed by kojima productions (even the addition of photomode) and is being ported by anotehr studio 505 games.
KP is developing.

Even if they weren't, and another studio was handling the port, there would still be communication between the two, and that would be slowed right now.

But that's all moot, because KP is developing the PC version.

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
Disappointing, but I want the PC port to be as optimized as possible and have plenty of games to tide me over in the meantime. I've waited this long; what's one more month?

Midgarian

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2020
Midgar
I completed it on PS4 Pro at launch, but since then I've built a 2080ti based PC. Curious to see how dramatically different the visual quality and feel will be on that.

Pey

Nov 27, 2017
Argentina
I just received info from Nvidia that Death Stranding will support DLSS 2.0. Maybe Horizon will support it too since it's the same engine? One can only dream :D

www.pcmrace.com

Death Stranding tendrá Soporte para DLSS 2.0 de Nvidia

Nvidia nos envió un comunicado que lista los juegos más importantes de PC que se lanzará durante el mes de julio, y entre ellos se hace mención de que Death Stranding (14 de julio) contará con DLSS 2.0. Es raro que Nvidia y/o 505 Games lo anuncien de esta manera, pero no hay dudas de […]

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I almost got a fucking heart attack reading "Death Stranding PC version got delayed"

Legit thought it was gonna get pushed back AGAIN but we're good LMAO