• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
(and I can't say his reactions instilled great confidence in me but I'm really hoping he turns back up so we have some more to work with)

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I actually addressed this previously so don't frame this shit like it's some kinda gotcha. I'm doing the best I can here with a really weird role.

I said early on that the results/answer I got was clear: Maolfunction is not aligned with town. That's why I referred to it as a red check with caveats. I don't know if something is going on but it was phrased like a regular check even though I'm an information role rather than investigative. And then last night I said that it was exciting to get this. I mean, legit I did not think that Nat would like me ask such a straightforward question considering I have to have them approved so when he took it and I got this, it felt like a lightning strike but as the day has worn on I've felt a hell of a lot less certain about it.

Put yourself in my shoes here.
So, let me just get this straight.

Your PM specifically mentions dead players being the "other side" that you are asking for answers? But Nat gives you a very traditional alignment check response to your question of whether Mao was on Town or not? So we don't really know if you are getting responses from dead players or if they are involved at all, even though your PM specifically refers to dead players?

This is about as confusing as a Death Stranding trailer.

Oct 27, 2017
Fran you also asked earlier why I thought turmoil and Mao were townie and that's mostly coming from how they both acted in those last minutes, all three of us were feeling that something was afoot and that the relative silence between 20min to 10min before day end was telling. There was a 3 way tie for almost ten minutes and no movement. You however were on the opposite end not at all worried about the lynch and the lack of movement... until you came into the crosshair.

As was pointed out it is possible that scum!mao played me and turmoil there (but at that point you should also consider me actually), but I truly don't want this moment of joining hands to have been tainted by dirty scum intentions :(

What do you think about day end now?

Oct 26, 2017
I guess Dr. Monkey's power has the potential to be

Maolfunctioning
giphy.gif

Oct 26, 2017

Your PM specifically mentions dead players being the "other side" that you are asking for answers? But Nat gives you a very traditional alignment check response to your question of whether Mao was on Town or not? So we don't really know if you are getting responses from dead players or if they are involved at all, even though your PM specifically refers to dead players?

What is tripping me up is the uselessness of the ability if in fact it is reaching out to dead players. Surely there is more to it, or something we aren't understanding, because why would I ever care about the thoughts of the dead?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
What is tripping me up is the uselessness of the ability if in fact it is reaching out to dead players. Surely there is more to it, or something we aren't understanding, because why would I ever care about the thoughts of the dead?
Medium (talking to dead players) is a role in Mafia, though I'm only used to the Town of Salem version, I have never seen it used in a game in this community myself, so it's at least not a very common one around here.

But still, do you have any other thoughts to share yet? Do you think Mao is Scum regardless of the check nonsense? Do any other players stick out to you? You've been pretty light on content during this phase so far, so I want to hear more from you.

Oct 27, 2017
because why would I ever care about the thoughts of the dead?
You are severely underestimating how powerful shared suspicions from dead townies can be. If you want to see the only example in our community, you've got to go back and read MGS Mafia back from season 3.5. Dead townies figured out scum!me back then. Power was deemed pretty powerful and there is a reason it wasn't implemented since.

Oct 26, 2017
Medium (talking to dead players) is a role in Mafia, though I'm only used to the Town of Salem version, I have never seen it used in a game in this community myself, so it's at least not a very common one around here.

But still, do you have any other thoughts to share yet? Do you think Mao is Scum regardless of the check nonsense? Do any other players stick out to you? You've been pretty light on content during this phase so far, so I want to hear more from you.
Gut is Fran and Maol right now. Gorlak's post about Fran up above had me re-read some EoD posts of Fran, and I don't get a good vibe. Especially:

So Golak, Maol and Turmoil voted Meatwad to create a wagon against Turmoil. It didn't worked and now the 3 of them are voting for me.

I'm ok lynching any of the 3.
That's a tad defensive, and a tad more of a stretch.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, I actually have to leave for work in a few minutes here now, didn't realize what time it was lol.

But yeah, you should all know the drill by now: I'll be checking in on my breaks, and if it's slow then I can hang out, but please don't expect any big quote walls and whatnot from me while I'm on my phone, it's just not something I'm good at doing on mobile.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

Maolfunction (1 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #508 #517
Kitsunelaine - #797

Gorlak (0 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #655 #797

Dr. Monkey (0 votes)
Gorlak - #509 #513

Not voting: Fat4all, Kopite, Fantomas, Fran, Gorlak, Meatwad, Vincent Alexander, Maolfunction, malus, Kalor, Fandorin, Dr. Monkey

Post Counts:
Kitsunelaine: 74 Fat4all: 57 Gorlak: 38 Dr. Monkey: 36 Fantomas: 23 Fandorin: 18 Fran: 16 Maolfunction: 15 Vincent Alexander: 8 Kopite: 8 Meatwad: 5 Kalor: 5 malus: 2

Current Countdown:
dngil36012

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 26, 2017
You are severely underestimating how powerful shared suspicions from dead townies can be. If you want to see the only example in our community, you've got to go back and read MGS Mafia back from season 3.5. Dead townies figured out scum!me back then. Power was deemed pretty powerful and there is a reason it wasn't implemented since.
Hrm. Maybe you're right, as it's an area I'm not familiar with. I'll concede that maybe it gets stronger as the pool of dead increases. I just can't wrap my head around how it works. Does the community of the dead decide an answer as a whole? Just one? And what happens when scum joins the ranks of the dead and can mess up answers? The real fun is what if scum join the ranks of the dead and we don't know.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Sums up my questions about this role.

The fact Monkey doesn't seem to know whether the information is coming from dead players or not despite a specific mention to them in the role PM is really messy. I'm here just imagining the situation if someone less experienced rolled that role instead.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gut is Fran and Maol right now. Gorlak's post about Fran up above had me re-read some EoD posts of Fran, and I don't get a good vibe. Especially:

Hrm. Maybe you're right, as it's an area I'm not familiar with. I'll concede that maybe it gets stronger as the pool of dead increases. I just can't wrap my head around how it works. Does the community of the dead decide an answer as a whole? Just one? And what happens when scum joins the ranks of the dead and can mess up answers? The real fun is what if scum join the ranks of the dead and we don't know.
Medium can be really valuable roles depending on the situation, though I have similar questions regarding it's usage as well.

Not sure I understand what you're referring to on bolded.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Having caught up - I just want to remind everyone of the following rule:

9. While mafia can be an intense and stressful game, with play becoming heated at times, please try to keep discussion as respectful and congenial as possible. Take a break if you feel heated. If someone is breaking a rule you are encouraged to alert your gamerunner and game watchers. Reports about in-game action and behavior will be handled by them, and the gamerunner will issue final rulings in the event of disagreements.

I've not received any reports, but things did get briefly terse. Should you feel anything needs our attention and action, please reach out to myself or a game watcher.

Carry on.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Quoted but forgot to comment this.

Though nothing else popped up to me and I've liked Fran's contributions this phase, reading back on the EoD and I agree that that quote isn't really a good look. It's the type of post I'd expect from scum!Fran as he starts getting some overly reductive takes on the game state notwithstanding his usual sharpness.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That was a bluff and the culprit called it. I was surprised that no one mentioned Ketkat already flipping a variation of self-watcher because I'm definitely not one.

I hoped to get some reactions, but the responses were rare. *afair* Kalor was the first to ask about it. Mao assumed it was a scum power. Monkey acknowledged sth. happened. And Fantomas later asks if we all ignore this. Lastly Fran asks directly if I know who it was. And I don't.

This is all I've got.
Since you openly bluffed like this, I understand that you believe it is a harmful power but not a scum one at that? Kitsu stepping up with her claim shed more light into this I guess, but I'm curious as to why you chose that course of action.
Okay, so I have a mock interview today and a real one tomorrow, so I'm gonna need to go do stuff. I'll be back later but it's going to be a bit outside of occasional mobile checkins.

I think we should keep Maol on the table, considering, and figure out how what to do with the information I got. But I don't think it's all we should talk about because it gives folks some room to hide.
Agreed, though I want to hear Maol's take on this to assess my feelings on him. Where else do you want to look for this phase?

Oct 26, 2017
Medium can be really valuable roles depending on the situation, though I have similar questions regarding it's usage as well.

Not sure I understand what you're referring to on bolded.
I was thinking about the last heroes/villains game where a townie player flipped scum, and a scum player flipped with no information. Made me wonder if we might have some flip shenanigans again to kerfluffle Monkey's power? She might be speaking to the dead for advice without realizing there is scum in the mix. Pure conjecture and not very useful, especially since this is only my 2nd bastard game, so I'm not good at understanding game design.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Fran you also asked earlier why I thought turmoil and Mao were townie and that's mostly coming from how they both acted in those last minutes, all three of us were feeling that something was afoot and that the relative silence between 20min to 10min before day end was telling. There was a 3 way tie for almost ten minutes and no movement. You however were on the opposite end not at all worried about the lynch and the lack of movement... until you came into the crosshair.

As was pointed out it is possible that scum!mao played me and turmoil there (but at that point you should also consider me actually), but I truly don't want this moment of joining hands to have been tainted by dirty scum intentions :(

What do you think about day end now?

There was a 3 way tie because everyone was voting one of the 3 wagons and the only 2 players who were voting off wagon were sleeping. That doesn't mean that one of the wagons wasn't scum.

Why would I be worried about what happens when 20 or 10 minutes left when I'm around and 2 of my scum leans are in the run. I could just change my vote to the other lean and be done. There was nothing that I needed to be worried about.

And both you and Maol are trying to paint it as self preservation, which is wasn't as I said plenty of time that I was scumreading Turmoil during D1 and I also voted to break the tie as I voted at the same time as Malus. And self preservation is not always used only by scum. I know that I'm town, I don't know other players aligment. Of course that I would try to safe myself to prevent town killing a townie. That's another thing that makes me think that Maol is scum. He said that wasn't going to self preserve but, if you are town, that's what you need to do.

I didn't explain myself righ there. Just look at this:

Post #457 the votes are:

Turmoil 5
Meatwad 3
Maol 2

Fanto votes Maol which makes a tie in the second place between Maol and Meatwad.

A couple of minutes later Maol votes Meatwad (and after that he said that he would not selfpres but he just did that, he voted Meatwad so wouldn't be the second wagon)

I voted for Maol. That makes the vote:

Turmoil 5
Maol 4
Meatwad 3

And Gorlak jumps from Turmoil to Meatwad making a 3 way tie. It's pretty obvious that Gorlak and Maol are trying to keep the Meatwad wagon alive. I thought that it was because the other 2 wagons were scum.

Here Maol says that he will not make a self preservation vote which makes no sense if you know that you are town, unless the only player who you can move your vote is your scum partner and he has a better role than you.

Then Turmoil voted for me, even when he said before that he was scum reading me as a joke, and Maol says that he likes that vote but he don't think that it would work. But then came Gorlak, who already protected Maol before and never said that he was scumreading me before, and voted for me creating a third wagon.

To me it seemed that they tried to create a third wagon with Meatwad but, when that wagon wouldn't move, they tried to create another wagon to try to see if it would take off. Obviously I was wrong because Turmoil was town but I still think that I'm right about Maol and Gorlak. Gorlak just keep voting to protect Maol.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking about the last heroes/villains game where a townie player flipped scum, and a scum player flipped with no information. Made me wonder if we might have some flip shenanigans again to kerfluffle Monkey's power? She might be speaking to the dead for advice without realizing there is scum in the mix. Pure conjecture and not very useful, especially since this is only my 2nd bastard game, so I'm not good at understanding game design.
Oh, right. That was all me btw. I fake flipped weem and made their role PM look like mine while I also flipped with no role. Pretty cool power but I never saw anything else like it.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
So catching up, Monkey's role is similar to a medium and we can't be sure she got good info, and Kits is a backpack searching for a neutral and Gorlak got a handprint and that may be related to the neutral that Kits is trying to find?

Oct 26, 2017
There was a 3 way tie because everyone was voting one of the 3 wagons and the only 2 players who were voting off wagon were sleeping. That doesn't mean that one of the wagons wasn't scum.

Why would I be worried about what happens when 20 or 10 minutes left when I'm around and 2 of my scum leans are in the run. I could just change my vote to the other lean and be done. There was nothing that I needed to be worried about.

And both you and Maol are trying to paint it as self preservation, which is wasn't as I said plenty of time that I was scumreading Turmoil during D1 and I also voted to break the tie as I voted at the same time as Malus. And self preservation is not always used only by scum. I know that I'm town, I don't know other players aligment. Of course that I would try to safe myself to prevent town killing a townie. That's another thing that makes me think that Maol is scum. He said that wasn't going to self preserve but, if you are town, that's what you need to do.

I didn't explain myself righ there. Just look at this:

Post #457 the votes are:

Turmoil 5
Meatwad 3
Maol 2

Fanto votes Maol which makes a tie in the second place between Maol and Meatwad.

A couple of minutes later Maol votes Meatwad (and after that he said that he would not selfpres but he just did that, he voted Meatwad so wouldn't be the second wagon)

I voted for Maol. That makes the vote:

Turmoil 5
Maol 4
Meatwad 3

And Gorlak jumps from Turmoil to Meatwad making a 3 way tie. It's pretty obvious that Gorlak and Maol are trying to keep the Meatwad wagon alive. I thought that it was because the other 2 wagons were scum.

Here Maol says that he will not make a self preservation vote which makes no sense if you know that you are town, unless the only player who you can move your vote is your scum partner and he has a better role than you.

Then Turmoil voted for me, even when he said before that he was scum reading me as a joke, and Maol says that he likes that vote but he don't think that it would work. But then came Gorlak, who already protected Maol before and never said that he was scumreading me before, and voted for me creating a third wagon.

To me it seemed that they tried to create a third wagon with Meatwad but, when that wagon wouldn't move, they tried to create another wagon to try to see if it would take off. Obviously I was wrong because Turmoil was town but I still think that I'm right about Maol and Gorlak. Gorlak just keep voting to protect Maol.
Ok. I see where you're coming from. I went back and read the posts you're referencing. I'm all for being flippant and free with votes, but less so towards EoD. This post/vote:

It looked for a moment that people were considering a VA wagon so I went with him. I'm just as good with a meatwad lunch tho. Observe.

Vote: Meatwad
Comes off like Maol just wanting another wagon, and not like town voting for actual scum. Then when votes moved, it again felt like scum trying to get out of a lunch, and not scum voting.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Ok. I see where you're coming from. I went back and read the posts you're referencing. I'm all for being flippant and free with votes, but less so towards EoD. This post/vote:

Comes off like Maol just wanting another wagon, and not like town voting for actual scum. Then when votes moved, it again felt like scum trying to get out of a lunch, and not scum voting.

I agree with this, Maol was definitely looking for a wagon at the end of D1. He certainly didn't seem all that concerned about finding scum

Oct 27, 2017
Since you openly bluffed like this, I understand that you believe it is a harmful power but not a scum one at that? Kitsu stepping up with her claim shed more light into this I guess, but I'm curious as to why you chose that course of action.
I wanted to know who targetted me, a townie should've had no problem to claim it. I was immediatly reminded of a neutral marking all living players situation. Figuring that out would help in our current state.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I wanted to know who targetted me, a townie should've had no problem to claim it. I was immediatly reminded of a neutral marking all living players situation. Figuring that out would help in our current state.

In my opinion something like marking people with a handprint sounds like a neutral role and it makes sense to me that Kits role is designed to find this neutral.

That's assuming Kits is telling the truth about her role of course.

Oct 27, 2017
And both you and Maol are trying to paint it as self preservation
When did I do this?

It seems we strictly disagree about the game state at the end of the day and wether a 10 minute silence before day end is a good or a bad sign of the lynch candidates. I acknowledge that at least your conclusion of Mao and me trying to swing the lynch elsewhere seems consistent with your previous thoughts.
There are a few problems with that line of thought though, because there have been several other wagons beforehand, which all could've been chosen and pushed instead, but that didn't happen. I have actively spoken against a meatwad lynch and only voted him to create that specific tie.

Why do I move away from turmoil at 20min before day end and tie him specifically with Mao and Meatwad if my main goal is to ensure Mao's survival? How does that fit together?

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Morning all, sorry for not being around last night. I passed out once I got home from work. Anyway, I'm gonna claim since it may be useful in understanding Monkey's role. It may be picking up on the fact that I sort of already have one foot in the grave. I'm a dying generic soldier named CDT6. (I've barely paid attention to Death Stranding news, not sure if that's a character in a trailer) If I'm still alive by the end of D4, I die. That's my whole role.

If Monkey has a limited list of players to pick from, and since the role seems to be connected to the dead, it's possible that everyone on her list has a death date. Or it could be something else, but that's the only idea I could think of for why she could target me and why she can't target the whole game.

As it is, my claim is extremely easy to prove if I'm still alive post day 4. I'm gonna petition that town not lunch me today, you are guaranteed my flip no matter what, we should use today to lunch a better target.

Vote: Fran

Fran has spent most of today sowing doubt about players now, both me and Kits he questioned. Not with any game solving intent behind it, just throwing doubt out into the game so other players question the claims and thoughts by both me and kits.

And now it looks like my D1 play is being questioned again, even though I stated all of D1 that I don't place my votes on D1 thinking I'm voting scum because the odds of town hitting scum on D1 is so low. My vote on Fran was a scum hunting vote, however and his explanation here for his EoD play is poor. He states I make a self preservation vote by voting Meatwad... the target with the lowest amount of votes. If I was making a self preservation vote, I would have voted turmoil. And I would have never joined turmoil and Gorlak and Fran if my focus was to stay alive.

As you can see from my claim, it's low impact. Losing me on D1 would basically be losing a vanilla town, but also a dying vanilla town. I'd have been totally fine with it, because again as I've said repeatedly, since town is most likely to kill town on D1, the goal of D1 is to make sure town doesn't lunch an important PR. Fran's whole point about town players must try to stay alive makes no sense. If you're a townie with little impact on the overall game, you should absolutely be more willing to die than other players who might have a PR. To say otherwise is extremely scummy.

Oct 27, 2017
In the meantime I really think we should pressure some people
Vote: Kalor
I really want to hear more from you. Things happened, D1 is over, time to get active and contribute

Fran

Oct 25, 2017

It's in the post that I quoted:

You however were on the opposite end not at all worried about the lynch and the lack of movement... until you came into the crosshair.

Or did I missunderstood it and you are not talking about self preservation there?

Why do I move away from turmoil at 20min before day end and tie him specifically with Mao and Meatwad if my main goal is to ensure Mao's survival? How does that fit together?

In my original theory is because Turmoil was your scum partner. I was wrong there. Maybe you liked more the Meatwad or my lynch instead of Turmoil's. Turmoil had a lot of heat on him and was an easy mislynch in the future.

Oct 27, 2017
You're pleading to be left alive until after D4? Are you serious Mao? Do you think your presence will not be a source of continuing discussion? Wouldn't it have been better to flip yourself than turmoil yesterday?

Generic soldier is also not in line with the rest of the flips/claims or my own role name.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Also, Gorlak mentioned somewhere earlier that he's afraid I may be pocketing him. I had the same thought earlier, and based on that, I'm more comfortable with assuming he's town at this point if we're both getting paranoid about each other.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Maol's claim could be real but it's also convenient since it encourages us to keep them alive until the end of day 4. Even if they don't win and exit the game, the damage of a potential scum or neutral role would already be done. They're going to be a constant point of discussion until the end of day 4 now.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
You're pleading to be left alive until after D4? Are you serious Mao? Do you think your presence will not be a source of continuing discussion? Wouldn't it have been better to flip yourself than turmoil yesterday?

Generic soldier is also not in line with the rest of the flips/claims or my own role name.
I don't see why my being a source of discussion is a bad thing. And I do think that, which is why I never voted turmoil. Can't be helped that nobody else was game for voting out someone like Meatwad or Fran at the end. Do you think town would have been game to vote me if I just told everyone to vote for me instead?

Oct 27, 2017
Or did I missunderstood it and you are not talking about self preservation there?
I never said that I scumread your vote/self-preservation. My problem was the attitude as explained above. The wild "you're all scum together" accusation for example.

In my original theory is because Turmoil was your scum partner. I was wrong there. Maybe you liked more the Meatwad or my lynch instead of Turmoil's. Turmoil had a lot of heat on him and was an easy mislynch in the future.
Take a step back and look at what you're trying to pursue here. It looks like you want to stick with your initial theory even if it doesn't really fit.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
If I'm still alive by the end of D4, I die.

Lol. This role is a bad lie. There is no way that a reviewer approved this role. It's a really shitty role to give a player as they have a death sentence on them when the game starts.

Also, what would happen if town is in mylo/lylo at the end of D4? They instant lose? That makes no sense.

Fran has spent most of today sowing doubt about players now, both me and Kits he questioned. Not with any game solving intent behind it, just throwing doubt out into the game so other players question the claims and thoughts by both me and kits.

So I'm asking question but I'm not trying to solve the game? How does make sense? Maybe you don't like the questions but asking questions to solve claims is a very valid way for town to solve the game.

Fran's whole point about town players must try to stay alive makes no sense. If you're a townie with little impact on the overall game, you should absolutely be more willing to die than other players who might have a PR. To say otherwise is extremely scummy.

If you are town you don't know the aligment of the other players. Of course that you should try to stay alive as you know your aligment and the other player could be scum.

How the fuck is trying to avoid a townie lynch scummy?

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I understand, and a neutral arsonist or w/e is the first thing that came to mind as well, it's just that I wouldn't have bluffed like you did at the risk of outing a town PR.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see why my being a source of discussion is a bad thing. And I do think that, which is why I never voted turmoil. Can't be helped that nobody else was game for voting out someone like Meatwad or Fran at the end. Do you think town would have been game to vote me if I just told everyone to vote for me instead?
That doesn't sound right. You want town's trust to leave you alone until D5 really and it's a good idea to have that topic being brought up everyday to waste town's time as well?

And of course town would've voted you out, I definitely would have, if you asked.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Just got caught up but dont have much time to comment. Just quickly, Mao's claim is quite strange to me, I'm not sure what to make of it yet.

If I have more time on a later break I'll try to get some more thoughts and a vote down.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
I never said that I scumread your vote/self-preservation. My problem was the attitude as explained above. The wild "you're all scum together" accusation for example.

I explained why I thought that the 3 of you were together. You made not like it but I think I made my line of thought pretty clear.

Take a step back and look at what you're trying to pursue here. It looks like you want to stick with your initial theory even if it doesn't really fit.

The thing that I see is that you are sheeping Maol. Are you denying that both your vote near EoD helped Maol?

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Lol. This role is a bad lie. There is no way that a reviewer approved this role. It's a really shitty role to give a player as they have a death sentence on them when the game starts.

Also, what would happen if town is in mylo/lylo at the end of D4? They instant lose? That makes no sense.

So I'm asking question but I'm not trying to solve the game? How does make sense? Maybe you don't like the questions but asking questions to solve claims is a very valid way for town to solve the game.

If you are town you don't know the aligment of the other players. Of course that you should try to stay alive as you know your aligment and the other player could be scum.

How the fuck is trying to avoid a townie lynch scummy?
In a game where the flavor is based on a game called Death Stranding, I think it fits into the flavor just fine.

Because you're not interested in the answers to your questions. You take the answers given and immediately twist them to continue to sow doubt. It's extremely unproductive to not consider a player is being truthful about what they're saying. You're playing with a pre established notion and taking every answer and twisting it to fit what your preconceptions were.

And you're incorrect about not knowing player's alignments. At the start of the game, there's 15 players and at most I would guess 4 non town roles. That leaves 11 town players. It's extremely more likely that the first player lunched on any given D1 will be town. As another townie who knows their role, you should know if your role is low impact, especially if you're given a role that is essentially vanilla townie. You should not be striving to stay alive D1 that much considering the very tangible risk of losing a powerful PR instead.

Youre acting like knowing the odds of things and taking into consideration your own role and using them to craft a strategy is an impossible task.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Gorlak why did you voted for me when Maol asked for another vote to start a wagon?

You didn't talked about me during D1.