• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What did you think?

• I'm excited for this

Votes: 3,859 73.9%
  • Did nothing for me

Votes: 611 11.7%
  • Eh, it's alright

Votes: 750 14.4%

• Total voters

Plum

May 31, 2018
This shot looks like something out of a movie. Damn, I can't wait for this.

It literally is:

maxresdefault.jpg

(Apocalypse Now)

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Still looks like complete nonsense.

Still genuinely surprised at the release date though. Atleast people will actually get to see this for themselves this year.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I still don't understand what this walking simulator with stealth elements acted by Kojima's friends is about. Like, apart from walking and having some survival elemnts what do you actually do?

I'm not gonna spend $60 just for a "story" by Kojima.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I liked it a lot. More than I imagined.

Loved the manual dodge and having to pick up the pizza you drop when you get hit.

Day one.

Sekiro

Jan 25, 2019
United Kingdom
Posted this into the next gen thread but feels like i should post this here too:

Ok so they just showed the trailer for Death Stranding running on the PS4 and i just have to say, as much as i'm hyped to hell about this game, releasing it this year and on this generation of consoles was a mistake, during the trailer there were certain action packed scenes that dropped heavily in frames, now for a 30fps capped game it looked like it dropped damn near to the low 20's/high 10's.

And given that most PS4 gameplay trailers these days show a game running on the Pro over the base, these frame rates are worrying, my honest opinion is that they should of delayed this game by a year and released it on the PS5, maybe as a launch title, because my god even with some of the best studios, PS4 games even the Pro versions are heavily starting to show their age.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
He straight up remade the MGS alert sound. I love Kojima, man.

Most anticipated game of the year by an order of magnitude.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
No idea what I just watched.

That's a good thing though, way too many samey games nowadays.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not gonna lie...

I groaned a little seeing Kojima directly lift a shot from Francis Ford Coppola. Overall really pleased with how the rest of this looks even if the forest in the early trailer looked a bit flat.

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
all of yall going goty to a game which we still have little idea as to how its played are overacting as hell.

I liked the other trailers a lot more than this one :(