• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What did you think?

• I'm excited for this

Votes: 3,859 73.9%
  • Did nothing for me

Votes: 611 11.7%
  • Eh, it's alright

Votes: 750 14.4%

• Total voters

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Everyone mocking Kojima for the concept of Social Strands is forgetting how he predicted the dangers of social media way back in 2001, popularized the concept of memes, and introduced the world to Transfarring.

Agreed by the time 2035 rolls around all the monsters and shit in the trailers are gonna be real

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Everyone mocking Kojima for the concept of Social Strands is forgetting how he predicted the dangers of social media way back in 2001, popularized the concept of memes, and introduced the world to Transfarring.
I'm not too miffed by the concepts of Strands but "America is divided, we must now come together to have hope!!!" is a pretty banal premise on its own. I hope BBs and everything they bring will spice it up a lot.

Would be lovely if DS ended up being a reflection on MGS2 and how the (accurate) predictions made in that game might change now.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Agreed by the time 2035 rolls around all the monsters and shit in the trailers are gonna be real

tumblr_m1o9iuDvmn1ql5uxjo2_r1_500.gif

The-Demon

Alt account
Banned
Jun 7, 2019
Death Stranding |OT| When it comes to BB, Sam.....you ARE the father!

Death Stranding |OT| Sam.....you ARE the father!