• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What did you think?

• I'm excited for this

Votes: 3,859 73.9%
  • Did nothing for me

Votes: 611 11.7%
  • Eh, it's alright

Votes: 750 14.4%

• Total voters

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
twitter go home you're drunk
D7wns0ZX4AEXgX9.png

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Everything looks so cool/intriguing. The exploration gave me BotW vibes which is awesome.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
Post apocalyptic worlds where only white people survived the apocalypse, racists will love it, not a single poc in sight
Is this really necessary just because they did not make different ethnicity's does not make it racist. Like i am all for calling out racism in video games but this is not racist.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Death is not the end

There is no traditional 'game over' state in Death Stranding. Lose your life during combat and you'll find yourself in an upside-down realm, searching for a way back to the living. Choose your combat methods carefully, as killing your foe is almost never the solution – and every death carries a consequence.

Reminds me of something...

2361679-nes_drjekyllandmrhyde.jpg

Kojima is literally making a futuristic post-apocalyptic version of this game.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Oh my god. This sounds incredible.

Journey between life and death

Begin your quest to save civilisation in a broken world rife with supernatural dangers.

Face unique challenges

Arm yourself and take aim at a variety of objectives in your mission to reunite a broken nation, while balancing under the weight of your cargo as you travel. Protect your supplies from wild bandits, and stay safe from the terrifying Beached Things… or face failing those who depend on you.

Explore the world

The Decima Engine renders a hyper-realistic landscape utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Unpassable obstacles block your path and force you to find different routes, while supernatural elements alter the physical state of your surroundings.

Death is not the end

There is no traditional 'game over' state in Death Stranding. Lose your life during combat and you'll find yourself in an upside-down realm, searching for a way back to the living. Choose your combat methods carefully, as killing your foe is almost never the solution – and every death carries a consequence.

Assist other players

Help other travellers without ever crossing paths via asynchronous online gameplay. Send supplies, share safe houses and walk in the footsteps of fellow couriers to reunite civilisation.

hot damn.

this is going to be insane

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Unfettered Kojima starring Madds Mikkelsen, Norman Reedus and Guillermo Del Toro? I'm in day 1. Don't even need to see anything else before release.

It'll either crash and burn or turn out great, should be fascinating either way.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I watch yet another Death Stranding trailer and again I have no fucking idea what I just watched. This game may be a little too out there for me but I'm definitely going to give it whirl when it comes out...

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Wow, was not expecting it this year. It's got that mgs5 gameplay vibe to it, and that has me very excited.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Comparing The Order....?! Do I need to take a break from the thread? Am I the one who is broken?

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
I figured so I was just checking. I hate when I get something I thought was exclusive and it comes out for pc later.

This is a very interesting case. The game was announced for PS4/PC, but they never said anything about the PC version since then. It may have been canceled after the engine choice and all Sony support. Or simply the PC version can be launched after one year or something like that. But yes, Sony owns IP and everything else about the game.

Any source on the 60fps target? For both consoles or Pro only?

Probably 30 on both consoles, just like Horizon.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Someone posted the Avgn clip earlier but I can't find it again for whatever reason.

Gimme pls

Oct 25, 2017
Looks fucking incredible. Instantly shot up to my most anticipated game of the year.

Can't believe it's out so soon!! Now Square needs to confirm FF7R for this year.