• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Metal Gear Solid level trailer..

If the game matches up, whew...we got another one Fam.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
FUCK i want to watch it but if there are some new big spoilers then im out

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
FUCK i want to watch it but if there are some new big spoilers than im out

There are spoilers in there definitely, but nothing which will ruin the story for you. It's all stitched together from different scenes which you won't be able to understand due to lack of context.

Watch it, it's all the hype you need until release date!

malcolmx

Banned
May 20, 2018
Didn;t take long for the shit posts..why would you post this for a trailer for a game you are not interested in?

I never said I'm not interested all together. I was actually interested before I saw it, I hadn't checked it out closely enough.

And so having a differing opinion that's not rooted in any bias is 'shit posting' rather than sharing my views on a forum? Which is what a forum is for? Hey it's awesome folks are really excited Kojima is talented and the OST looks like it'll be great.

Game just looks like it's really boring to play.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
There are spoilers in there definitely, but nothing which will ruin the story for you. It's all stitched together from different scenes which you won't be able to understand due to lack of context.

Watch it, it's all the hype you need until release date!

Nah i'll stay strong! 1 more week

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see a really BIG spoiler there, watching it again atm, maybe I missed some dialogue. Of course there are some spoilers but just like every other DS trailer.

BreakerofChains

Alt-Account
Banned
Oct 24, 2019
I never said I'm not interested all together. I was actually interested before I saw it, I hadn't checked it out closely enough.

And so having a differing opinion that's not rooted in any bias is 'shit posting' rather than sharing my views on a forum? Which is what a forum is for? Hey it's awesome folks are really excited Kojima is talented and the OST looks like it'll be great.

Game just looks like it's really boring to play.
Meh agree to disagree. Looks like an AAA game that is doing something different then the usual AAA stuff most are putting out. Gamers want different until they get it, then it's boring. Looks like the game has many systems, combat, exploration. Kojima has always nailed the gameplay.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
ImaginativeGlumImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
Mother of all spoilers but holy shit this looks good. My favorite trailer yet. I'm the typa person who gets more hyped when spoilt, because I know what to look forward to lol.

malcolmx

Banned
May 20, 2018
Because you wanted to hate the game from the start.

This Kojima hate crowd is the real Death Stranding.

That's..an assumption? I mean tbh Kojima seems like a lovely guy(minus the whole female character design thing).

I genuinely like the guy. Not sure why you're blown away that someone doesn't think it's good.

rebelcrusader

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man - the game looks like nothing i would ever be interested in but this trailer - just make a few more kojima

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those who plan to play this game and care more about the story: this is as spoiler filled as the launch trailer for Metal Gear V, which spoiled almost all plot points and cinematics. People thought "Oh that was a part of the cutscenes" but in Metal Gear case it was almost all of them. So beware.

Cripterion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be honest, the more I saw footage and what it was all about and the less I get interested in playing it. This seems like an awesome adventure in a really weird setting but to me it's the perfect recipe for a Youtube watchthrough.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
FUCK i want to watch it but if there are some new big spoilers then im out
I mean, no one's played the game here to know what is or isn't a 'huge spoiler' lol. Without context for anything I'm not sure how one can deduce that much.There's obviously story beats in there, but if you want to go in completely fresh then absolutely don't watch it.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
hnnnnnggggg
not sure i should watch, what do i do..

Told you it was 7'something looking at the timeline YAY :P