• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Z6Pvt5e-GAyS2MJXNoOeFreKpOk=.gif

Elixist

Oct 31, 2017
omg when he falls off the cliff is sooo good WAAAAAGHGGH. whole thing is amazing tho 10/10

Ikarus

Oct 30, 2017
Well done. Highly entertaining. If it ever came to PC, I'd love a Mario 64 sounds pack mod that does this. :)

NeoKnight

Oct 28, 2017
Excellent video! The sounds effects match so well, its creepy (and not in a Death Stranding aesthetic creepy way).

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Oh my good it just kept getting funnier and funnier. This was entirely too well made, thank you Andre.

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
When I saw Kojima at SDCC he said Death Stranding was "heavily inspired" by the old Donkey Kong arcade game, so that's why you have to place ladders and climb them. He said hopes that you think about OG Donkey Kong whenever you place a ladder in Death Stranding. I laughed my ass off so hard at that statement.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
I spent a few minutes pondering what Mario game that familiar sound effect in the middle of the video came from, and then I finally realized it was from Sonic Mania. Cheater!