• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

品川駅

Banned
Aug 15, 2019
Tokyo, Japan
Imagine wanting to participate in a marketing stunt for a game that doesn't need it to sell.

At least the youtubers get paid or get free stuff.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a four digit code. You could probably brute force the passcode in a few hours, especially if other people are working with you and can try different ranges of numbers.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A piece of Kojima's soul is inside each briefcase

giphy.gif

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
This is dumb and not the right side of dumb that I can still behind. Just boring ass dumb.

Nov 4, 2017
Inside each case is a mirror, because working together and helping others is how we find OURSELVES.

This certainly is intriguing.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Watch it turn out that all of the cases are filled with cans of Monster.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I have been thinking it seems kojima has this kind of passion to connect people with others. I also see similar thing in PT (not portable toilet) where he said he wanted gamers to connect to each other to solve the problem. And reading the same thing from DS, I think he still also has that kind of intention with that game

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they know what's in the box. I mean, they know to all say "Follow our stories! #PlaystationPartner," which isn't on the paperwork they showed us, so at the very least they have information about what's going on that we weren't privy to.

Oct 31, 2019
Is there a place, a stream or something that we can tag along and watch the progress, or at least them opening the package and revel what's in them?

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 33515

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
opening that lock is a breeze honestly, even without power tools. I suggest that using ALL your skills and not just the set identified by the puzzle master should be the wisest move.

Oct 30, 2017
Who gives a shit? Some useless tchotchkes and a t-shirt maybe? The state of people getting excited for marketing in 2019 🙄

Oct 27, 2017
Dunkey didn't get one? He's a Kojima fan I thought.

Yeah, I feel like Dunkey would make a comedy video on his own which wouldn't be in the spirit of this shared puzzle.

This is not going so happen in my country coz this will be considered bribery in my country and can lead to prison because you can be accused for accepting money

Marketing material can be considered bribery?! What country are you in?

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd think these promotional things are a lot more cool if they weren't given to people who constantly get free stuff. Like your average gamer/Kojima fan who normally has to pay for games etc.