• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko_No_Naku

Jan 9, 2018
No I absolutely didn't understand how to tell the direction lol. Thank you!
I'm glad then that my botched explanation was at least somewhat useful. Haha.
Chirality is pretty freaky not just in the sense that some molecules are not digested (the point of artificial sweeteners), but because to our bodies they are "shapes" that can evade recognition or interact with random stuff. To give you the most common example, thalidomide has two enantiomers. One has sedative effects. The other produces severe malformations in limb development. And both forms are interconversible.

And now for the good of the thread I will shut up.

TheDoldrums

Nov 10, 2017
I just feel really blessed that a creative mind like Kojima has the resources and backing to realize his vision properly. Big budget weird games are pretty cool imo.

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I watched the trailer again and I have to say it has some of the best directing I've seen in any medium let alone a video game.

YrN00SG.gif

tumblr_pa85q1pFbJ1up42jgo1_500.gif

These two shots were wonderfully done and kudos to the actors too.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't really change anything, why would they not put "Sam Porter Bridges" if it really is his name? Why would Lea's character call him out fully as Sam Porter Bridges? Sam Bridges Porter/The Porter is what would make sense in that scenario.

Also, if he truly is a Bridges, which makes him related in someway to the company, it doesn't make much sense that he is just a regular transporter of goods, especially considering Lea's character offers him to work for her.

Then again, this is Kojima we're talking about, so maybe sense is the last thing to be trying to use lol

Well in the latest trailer, the young version of Lindsay Wagner's character asks Sam "you still don't know who I am, do you?", so it appears he's forgetting something about the past (or whatever timeline is in question). What is clear from the photo which was taken in the Oval Office, is that Sam knows Lindsay's character and was associated with her. So if Sam is working as a regular transporter, it's possibly because he doesn't remember or appreciate his connection to Bridges.

Last edited:

MrMatt555

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any high-res wallpapers out there from the latest trailer? I need a wallpaper of the woman holding that umbrella

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Possibly nothing but my Amazon preorder has just been updated to a March 29 2019 delivery date.

Is that a typical placeholder or a slip up?

Status
Not open for further replies.