• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is what I was waiting for. I hope we get some of those PC features

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I do think DualSense could really add to gameplay/immersion in Death Stranding if implemented properly.

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck with all the metal gear stuff lol. My heart si broken. The scenario like shadow Moses, the box, the air vent, the music aaaghhhhh :(((

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Beat it already, yet I'm somehow open to playing it again...

Kojima is a genius.

I loved the soundtrack -- it was among my most played albums of 2019-early 2020s.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'll replay the game if the new content is substantial enough. Hope there's some kind of free upgrade or discount but it's Sony published so not expecting anything.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That we get more details in a month or so probably hints towards an incoming Sony event

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
God damn that trailer... Amazing and frustrating as hell all at the same time.

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for an intergrade style upgrade pathway, but I'm super super down to revisit death stranding. With maybe some extra content it seems?

Or maybe he'll make the story go even further off the rails lol. Was legitimately surprised to be fair to Geoff.

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
I thought the interview was over and they were just catching up with Kojima going to reveal his projects at other events...

"AND GEOFF JUST ONE MORE THING...."

PLAYSTATION STUDIOS LOGO

OH SHIT

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
YESS

also that MGS tease and the box were great, haha!

full reveal a few weeks away….Sony event soon??

Hoodie Season

Jun 17, 2020
Was absolutely loving this game through Chapter 4. Put it down when rumors of a PS5 edition started to surface. Playing this at 60fps will be sublime. Can't wait for this.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck with all the metal gear stuff lol. My heart si broken. The scenario like shadow Moses, the box, the air vent, the music aaaghhhhh :(((

Maybe it also hints the MGS Remake that's been rumored around here?

Either way I'm so fucking hyped already for Death Stranding's use of the dual sense.

Please for the love of God, Kojima, add in an mp3 player or at least let me use Spotify while I play damn it lol.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Seems to have additional content since those are all-new enemies so I don't really know why anyone expects it to be free.
Those are the Homo Demens that you fight near the latter portion of the game

latest

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Awesome! Will gladly replay on PS5. Was waiting for a good enough reason tbh.

arrado

Jan 1, 2020
This is the one game where I was really hoping for a PS5 patch.
DS was my GOTY 2019 and it has been stuck in my mind ever since.
I'd love to experience it all over!