• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Expected. And makes some of the dumb posts about it even more hilarious than they originally were.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
This is the time I'm reminded that I bookmarked quite a number of post regarding that subject, crow and all that.

MizziPizzi

Feb 14, 2019
Sweden
I wonder how many will change stance on the game since it'll come to PC as well(some people like to shit on games just cause they're exclusive) :D

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Well... maybe I wait as I'll probably still be playing Outer Worlds by the time this comes out.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
That sound you can hear in the distance is Tim Sweeney furiously hammering out an email to KojiPro to see if he can deny Death Stranding to Steam users.

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
Ahh damnit.

On one hand, there's a lot of games between now and then.
But it'll no doubt look better, play better for me since I prefer kb and mouse, possible mods or other stuff.
Avoiding spoilers all that time...

Ahhh I'll stick to PS4 it still looks amazing.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
tenor.gif

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Nice. Seems like this wasn't something Sony had a hold on after all. I imagine the delay in the release is due to trying to get Decima up and running on PC. I think the fact that it's not even a year between console and PC release is indicative of there being no exclusivity agreement.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Now the long discussion as to whether this is coming to EGS first begins 👀

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Well, it became more and more apparent recently. Still very weird of Sony to let Kojima announce a PC release before the PS4 version even released, and it isn't many more weeks either till that release. Why now hurt PS4 version sales?

Deleted member 58846

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 28, 2019
Well, this is the first Sony first party PS4 game without "Only on PS4" on the cover art, so something was definitely happening.
But if you were to listen to a surprising number of posters on here who obviously knew better, this was clearly a Sony first party game that would only be on PlayStation.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Definitely not getting it next month then. November was already packed for me.

Running out of reasons to keep my PS4. Unless I don't get a PS5 at launch.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
NICE! Less than a year too! Looking forward to double dipping for that 60fps (I'm assuming PS4 is 30fps based on engine?)

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah like a few others, I'm less surprised this is happening than the fact that they announced it prior to release on PS4. Either way, I'll wait!