• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
As someone who was into Metal Gear for a long long time, and even has 1 tattoo related to Metal Gear....I'm sad to say I'm really just not feeling this game :/

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
GCU for just a little bit longer. Ordered, so excited about the cast choices for this game! And everything, Kojima bringing the best!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Man I wish I had GCU.

And that Best Buy didn't check for funds before preordering something.

But oh well! GameStop and Amazon it is.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
I mentioned in the other thread, but I'm a bit disappointed by this Collectors Edition. The Baby Pod is a neat concept and interesting as a piece of world building, but it's kind of an ugly thing to put on a shelf and isn't "cool" to me. I don't want to own the baby pod, I want to own a figure of Sam himself or Mads' character. So I'll probably be swinging for the Special Edition for the steelbook.

Tayaya

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know if Best Buy will charge your card if you preorder this or does it wait until the item is shipped? I legit haven't done a preorder in ages but def want to get this.

I got charged immediately. I'm hoping it's just an auth and that it goes away between now and 11/8 but whatever. Even the wife wants that baby case - she was texting me "you better be sure we get that collector's edition" while I was screencapping the pre-order receipt. She's more hyped for this game than even I am.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
This is something that will be a weird talking point with whoever comes over, not sure if in a good way or not.

I'm in.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a way to preorder it from outside the U.S.? It would be nice if a retailer can ship to south america...

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably pick up the Digital Deluxe edition

47959125102_253d81aef7_b.jpg

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'd buy more special editions if they came with digital copies of the game. A win win for Sony and retailers. Might have to buy this still and wait for a cheap digital copy next year.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Please don't let people sell that keyring on Ebay for ridiculous prices.

If anyone here gets the collectors and doesn't want that, holla at me.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
5 years ago I'd have bought it without a second thought, nowadays I'm really just buying games for the game, not the stuff I'll keep in a box anyway and put it somewhere I won't even see it. Pretty cool, but I'm over (most) CE's.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I would buy this just to place the BB pod next to a window in the living room.

I wonder what would the people from outside think of it.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
man this is one disappointing CE. Gonna pass on this one. I do like the steelbook and the Ludens keychain though. Other than that, meh, at least the game looks great