• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017

HBO Max will list it later, as it legally has to go there.

I guess that means when Murder on the Orient Express finishes it's contractual obligations, it will go to Hulu (for now) also.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta hand it to the marketing team. I read all their social media stuff in Branagh's Poirot voice for better or worse.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
I saw this in theaters. The first 40% is shockingly bad, visually, cinematically and narratively, but once it locks into the actual murder and the mystery it gets much better. Not as good as Orient Express, but mostly because the opening hour is rough

megabyte

Oct 25, 2017
I saw this in theaters. The first 40% is shockingly bad, visually, cinematically and narratively, but once it locks into the actual murder and the mystery it gets much better. Not as good as Orient Express, but mostly because the opening hour is rough
I just finished listening to the book on Audible (shoutout to the Kenneth Brannagh version, I really enjoyed it), and sounds like the book too. I didn't enjoy it very much until the murder.

viandante

Apr 24, 2020
just watched and thoroughly enjoyed the 1978 version on the criterion channel, loved it.

curious to see what they do here.

Dec 30, 2020
Needs more Suchet.

DeathOnTheNile-fb.jpg

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
it was a solid film and i enjoyed it more than Orient Express, largely because it dedicates much of it's first act to fleshing out the characters (although that comes with the caveat that it has a very, very silly and overwrought backstory for Poirot's huge moustache). shame about Hammer and Wright's inclusion tho

Last edited:

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Fantastic! Can't wait to see this. The delay has sucked but this worked out nicely in the end. We still aren't going to the theater much or I'd have been there day 1..