• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
crocs

Look at these bad boys. What you putting in those sweet looking packs on the heel?

Form over Fashion no longer when you can have BOTH

_Pow_

Oct 30, 2017
extra condoms, obviously. Gonna be wading through pussy in those bad boys.

Last edited:

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
tweezers and hydrogen peroxide for pulling jagged rocks and debris out of my heels and treating the wounds

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
crocs
crocs

Could I intrest any nay sayers in the less suprior but equally as tactical toe bag ?

Oct 27, 2017
I'm all for wearing what you want and enjoy it but crocs I just can't get with lol. More power to those who do.

take care of your feet and just wear an open toe sandal or there are nicer clogs out there. Tho I think crocs has gotten even bigger because it's become one of if not the defacto straight male sandal. I personally go with Chacos or Birks more than Crocs.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I think my wife would divorce me if I decided to get these. She already greatly dislikes my Keens. 😂

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This may sound fuckin' stupid. But I wish I had those when I hiked a portion of the Appalachian Trail. Nothing worse than needing to pee at night and fumbling around trying to find hand sanitizer or toilet paper. Those being just stored in camp shoes would be convenient. Oh, also weed.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
no paracord? fail of the highest order

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
A list of all people that needs to be held accountable for the monstrosity that this brand is.

Harp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Perfect for sticking a vape cartridge in, which I usually stick in my shoe anyways on the way into a concert/game.