• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 29, 2017
Looks great but if 13 years have passed how is the Doc still alive? He was basically on death's door from TB at the end of the 3rd season

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Looks great!!! I need to finish the final season. I just started watching the series last month.

I got sidetracked with Star Trek Discovery (and The Twilight Zone) and ended up binge watching it and finishing it this week.

Oct 28, 2017
As a huge western fan that has never seen 1 min of Deadwood should I be ashamed or was the TV solid but not special?

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah EBs back! Hope he's more like S1 and 2 EB than 3.

Also, Both Al and Hearst lost some weight huh.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
2zg9fg.jpg

never seen 1 min of Deadwood

These two things are not compatible so it's logically impossible for me to respond to the question.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's funny seeing Olyphant with what looks like some aging up effects because the man just doesn't age much

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Man, it's been so long since I watched Deadwood, I'm not really a TV rewatcher. Wonder if I can watch this without getting confused or missing all the references.

dmix90

Oct 25, 2017
Never actually finished last season for some reason many years ago.... probably time to fix this with full rewatch.

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
I'm just at the end of Season 2 now. Seeing it for the first time. It's pretty good. The timing of this release is perfect!

Oct 28, 2017
One of the best shows I've ever seen. I'm jealous you get to see it for the first time.
Wow, you're lucky.

Enjoy man.
You should check out S01 and see what you think.
I only discovered it long after its original run and it held up nice for me.
Good lord. Rectify the situation immediately.
whaaat, the tv show is extremely special. get on it.
These two things are not compatible so it's logically impossible for me to respond to the question.
HBO's best show honestly
Oh yes. They're all in.

It was special.
I really need to watch Deadwood. I got an HBO subscription through Prime just for GoT, so I should get on that lol.
Naw get to watchin

I didn't watch it until about a few years ago

It holds up in spades.

WOW. I had no idea.

Chris1215

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Indianapolis
This is going to be so good. I wonder if they'll do something memorable for Cy since Powers Boothe passed away. His presence will be missed in the movie I'm sure. The bantering between him and Al was always entertaining