• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I would literally pay someone to hack the network and constantly play the ram ranch theme.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Will all the conservatives who bitched about Obama's deal with Netflix also complain about Trump making his own streaming service?

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
"Woke" is the new "cultural Marxism," which was Judeo-Bolshevism, which was... I hope you get where I'm going with this.

Oh yes, gotta love that old chestnut /s

There's always a looparound to get to what these folks really want to have happen. Which is partly why I always get really cautious when I hear new internet slang or a meme because my mind just goes "Alright, how racist or whatever is this?" before anything else.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Going to call this right now. Feel free to quote this in a few years. My prediction:

If Trump and the Republicans take back full control of the government, Trump will find a way to make taxpayers pay for these anti-democratic platforms. I don't even want to hear there are laws preventing such things because everyone here knows that Republicans have defeated most of the legal systems.

I predict in a few years that us Americans will be paying our tax dollars to fund this bullshit.

It's easy to laugh at this grift right now but it won't be so funny when Trump is milking all of us in a few years from now.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Ah he found his next grift.

I am sure that this will fail but I am also sure he walks a way with several million regardless.

DarkJ

Nov 11, 2017
Nothing woke. So none of the programs will have people of color and women won't have speaking parts.

Nov 4, 2017
If you're so bigoted that Netflix (a company actively platforming transphobes like Chapelle and Gervais) seems woke to you, please throw yourself into a woodchipper. You're more useful as fertilizer than as a person.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please define "woke" for me?
Break it down to it's definition and you'll understand what it means and why Right-wingers HATE being "woke". What does the word mean? It's the past tense of "wake". What does "wake" mean?:

1. emerge or cause to emerge from a state of sleep; stop sleeping.

2. become alert or aware of.

The term "woke" in the modern political sense is based off the original meaning as well. Those that are "woke" aren't sleeping through reality, they are awake and aware of the truths of the world. Why do Right-wingers hate the "woke crowd"? That's easy because they want people with their eyes closed. They want people unaware of the things they are doing. They want people to live in a fantasy world they've created, this "ideal America" that is the savior to the world and can do no wrong, and that White Americans are TRUE Americans and that bad people are those that are different (those that question the role of women in a world where men make all the rules, the brown and black folk, the foreigners, the people of other religions, those of no-religions, the non-straight, or other people they'd deem "misfits of society"). That's their American Dream, so all the woke folk out there have their eyes open and we see the world for what it really is. We SEE what THEY are doing. They HATE THAT!!!

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
How long will people get worked by him before they catch on?
giphy.gif

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Conservatives don't make entertainment these days. They make a 2 hour pat on the back for being a piece of shit.

mrbogus

Jul 14, 2019
I guess the classic show lineup will be Charles in Charge, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, and Last Man Standing.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I hope everyone who voted for him rots in fucking hell for poisoning our society forever.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl