• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017
I like it? Very Robot Chicken. Hope the trailer helps sell the style for other people.

OP
OP
Choppasmith

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Patton just said they have stuff from the "X universe" they didn't think Marvel would let them use. I'm so hyped right now.

OP
OP
Choppasmith

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Sorry for the double post but if you don't want to go through the panel, here are the two clips

I don't know if it's because I finished Harley Quinn S2 last week but I am ECSTATIC about this. It seems very much in the same vein.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Well I'm never going to see this since Hulu doesn't exist outside of the US and Japan.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
I'm so excited to watch this, I love deep-cut Marvel references.

Let's hope that Hit-Monkey is just as entertaining.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
I looked at the cast and was really confused trying to guess who would be who before I realized it was animated, hahaha.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So was the other series cancelled or are we still getting Howard the Duck and Tigra etc.

Edit: damn autocorrect

Last edited:

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't seem that funny from those clips but then I was never really into Robot Chicken. Artsyle seems cool at least.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the double post but if you don't want to go through the panel, here are the two clips

I don't know if it's because I finished Harley Quinn S2 last week but I am ECSTATIC about this. It seems very much in the same vein.

is that Monica in the second clip?

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never been a fan of the robot chicken style or anything really resembling it but this doesn't look too close so maybe I'll be able to bear it. I like more or less everything else revealed so far so.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Hitmonkey is still in production I think?

Other 2 were canned.

Tigra and Dazzler was canned because the creative team was fired, Howard the Duck got canned presumably because Kevin Feige halted production.

www.slashfilm.com

Marvel Cancels 'Howard The Duck' And 'Tigra And Dazzler' Animated Shows At Hulu - SlashFilm

Marvel has had the Tigra and Dazzler and Howard the Duck canceled at Hulu, which means the crossover of The Offenders is probably out too.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Tigra and Dazzler was canned because the creative team was fired, Howard the Duck got canned presumably because Kevin Feige halted production.

www.slashfilm.com

Marvel Cancels 'Howard The Duck' And 'Tigra And Dazzler' Animated Shows At Hulu - SlashFilm

Marvel has had the Tigra and Dazzler and Howard the Duck canceled at Hulu, which means the crossover of The Offenders is probably out too.
They both could have been approved but yeah, it seems Feige has plans for Howard and the former, maybe because it was too far ahead and couldn't escape the ax, what's interesting is this getting the Marvel branding but not Helstrom