• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dark_Chris

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Czech republic
44833536_341625559933810_200888189597178170_n.jpg

We need John Cena as U.S Agent.
I'm okay with this.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
ManaByte I love your posts and info man but come on, rumored or not, a spoiler tag could be helpful. Now it seems logical to me that could be a possibility, but if it is, you basically outlined the whole thing.

Not all of us read spoilers. I personally avoid them until I watch it. :(

Last edited:

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
So this is the first to come out right?
1)Falcon and Winter Soldier
2) Scartlet Witch and Vision
3) Loki
In this order?

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Patton Oswalt is writing and starring as (voice only) Modok in something for the channel...

What's that all about?

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's odd that people are questioning whether or not this will be better than the Netflix shows. Six episodes, Feige involvement AND a Disney budget? This shit is gonna be bonkers.

Jhey Cyphre

Oct 25, 2017
I really REALLY hope they address Sharon's kiss.

If they address it at all, it's just going to be a line about how she knew his "heart wasn't in it."

Six Episodes? GOOD. All those Neftlix shows needed to be cut in half anyhow.

I am really curious what they will do with Scarlet Witch and Vision. Before Endgame, I honestly had assumed he would be part of the movie. I kind of got the impression Shuri was almost done with the procedure and he might have been "backed up" or something.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. This and the Loki series are the most intriguing of the Marvel D+ shows.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Sounded like the reverse order. I guess this stuff is still so far off that they haven't detailed plans yet.

Hawkeye is getting a show too where Kate Bishop is supposed to be introduced.
At the Disney+ reveal event they said that WandaVision and Loki would air in the platform's second year, so Sam and Bucky will be the first one.

Next year having just two MCU movies this will nicely fill the gap between Black Widow and Eternals.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Sounded like the reverse order. I guess this stuff is still so far off that they haven't detailed plans yet.

Hawkeye is getting a show too where Kate Bishop is supposed to be introduced.
I feel like Hawkeye will end up being the last one of the ones that have already been announced.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really happy that these mini series are "essential" viewings, and that it will matter to the MCU.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
It hasn't been announced yet, actually, but all the major Hollywood trades have reported it, so it's all but confirmed. I'm guessing it'll be officially announced at either SDCC or D23.

Muh B, I thought it was one of the shows included at the board meeting presentation thing they did last month! I remember Loki wasn't there, but I thought Hawk Guy was. I know What If? was. I must be misremembering, a lot of those confirmations and rumors all hit around the same time!

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
Muh B, I thought it was one of the shows included at the board meeting presentation thing they did last month! I remember Loki wasn't there, but I thought Hawk Guy was. I know What If? was. I must be misremembering, a lot of those confirmations and rumors all hit around the same time!
Loki, WandaVision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and What If? were all there.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Hawkeye show hasn't been officially confirmed yet but Renner was talking about it himself lol so cat's kinda out of the bag there.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
The RUMOR of the plot is that it involves a government-sanctioned Cap (possibly John Walker) who goes insane when his brain breaks down after they attempt to replicate the serum on him and Falcon and Winter Soldier have to save the day, leading to Sam becoming Cap in the end.
Sounds fucking great. Im totally in.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The RUMOR of the plot is that it involves a government-sanctioned Cap (possibly John Walker) who goes insane when his brain breaks down after they attempt to replicate the serum on him and Falcon and Winter Soldier have to save the day, leading to Sam becoming Cap in the end.
They should use Nuke and just retcon all the dumb shit in Jessica Jones.