• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I love how these people always go from 0 to 100.

There's no "I got fired for saying dubious things and then I took some time and did some self-introspection". It's always "I got fired for saying some dubious things and NOW I'M IMMEDIATELY WORKING WITH BEN SHAPIRO ON EXPLICITLY CONSERVATIVE PROPAGANDA, SUCK IT LIBTARDS!"

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they make Shapiros book True Allegiance!
51pjR2hK7TL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Its wonderfully idiotic :D
I've been listening to Behind the Bastard's reading of this and Shapiro has no concept of what sentence structure should be lmao.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Grifting crowd funding campaign going live in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
She wasn't even that good of a fighter either, she was just a pretty face and quit after her first time getting beat up.
And basically lived off the fact she was a pretty face that had some actual training, than at least could be sold as a non-conventional strong female actress for the SW series, but she kept abusing that.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
you guys aren't thinking creatively when casting

Kevin Spacey
Louis CK
Roseanne Barr
Woody Allen

directed by Polanski

rac

Oct 25, 2017
so this was clearly to grift their base and trigger social media?

i guess having everyone laugh at you is almost the same as getting triggered
at least they proved cancel culture isn't a thing

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
Quite the tumble when you revel yourself to be a totally trash person.

Enjoy being irrelevant, Gina.

You threw away MILLIONS because you just could not keep your stupid, hateful, phobic views to yourself.

Transphobic... yet the title star of your show has a trans sibling. No wonder he didnt want to work with you.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Oof

From Disney/Lucasfilm to a severely reduced audience base heavily reliant on being offended and trying to act as if she has any considerable pull.

Good luck.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Cool, we get to see Gina's amazing acting range now that she isn't held back by dirty liberal writers....

Deleted member 12028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Instead of "hitting back" is it too much to ask them to do some self reflection and actually change for the better? Why does it seem like these people never take that step

Apr 21, 2018
She wasn't even that good of a fighter either, she was just a pretty face and quit after her first time getting beat up.

It was VERY obvious when a stunt double was put it.

I don't necessarily blame the actors in Star Wars, because, the writing/choreography is usually awful-to-okay, but her character in particular irked me because it was supposed to be some badass warrior -- and I didn't for one second believe it.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
crazy how none of these "cancelled" folks are actually ever cancelled and also never seem to have introspection or regret for things they've said/done?

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
From Disney and Marvel Studios to a Ben Shapiro Joint.

Hope she asks for the money up front.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Does "hits back" mean something difference in this context? Because going from Disney (fucking Star Wars!) to daily wire feels like a major haymaker from prime Tyson on bane venom juice

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
...You know, if she wants to be that awful, I'm more than okay with her staying away from good projects and existing in this weird, easily-ignored bubble of bad taste talent in the bottom of bargain bin DVD baskets.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Imagine a Gina Carino pitch

It's just her shadowboxing for 15 minutes while she chews on a toothpick.
"My name is Gina."
"Yes we know! This is really exciting we're hopeful you can really push this production house in front of some of these liberal hollywood elite companies!"
"Gina is my name."
"... Yea Gina we know! And we love it! Top billing i think - we're hoping to make you a soldier or an ex-special forces operator or an alien soldier and you learn what it means to REALLY be a soldier with some good old fashioned hetero love and dry humping!"
"You spell Gina like G - I - N - A. It has four letters!"
".......... ok yah we can work with this."