• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
https://store.steampowered.com/app/838380/DEAD_OR_ALIVE_6/
Still no price or preorder though.

MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 or over
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 50 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 11 or over

RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i7 8700 or over
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 50 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 11 or over

Deleted member 10551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll wait for F2P version of this, I don't trust PC ports from Tecmo, they tend to have problems.

Also, SC6 and T7 on PC fill my 3D fighter needs quite nicely.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
2500K eats the game for fun.

Can these guys get serious on the processor side of things.

I can imagine a 1060 being needed for 1080@60 but isnt this game like a graphical downgrade over Last Round PC?

Nothing ive seen of it looks more impressive than DOA5 and it doesnt even have tag so having four characters cached isnt even a factor.

Guaranteed this is less stressful than DOA5
No Musou game has stressed a PC in the history of Musou game engines.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2500K eats the game for fun.

Can these guys get serious on the processor side of things.

I can imagine a 1060 being needed for 1080@60 but isnt this game like a graphical downgrade over Last Round PC?

Nothing ive seen of it looks more impressive than DOA5 and it doesnt even have tag so having four characters cached isnt even a factor.

Guaranteed this is less stressful than DOA5
No Musou game has stressed a PC in the history of Musou game engines.

Uh...no it looks much better than Last Round. Which was just a port up of a PS3 game.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
What is up with those recommended settings? Is that for 4K perhaps? Hope this isn't another trashfire Tecmo port.

datamage

Oct 25, 2017
I hope those hitches in the video have a proper explanation. (Maybe the video itself, or running the game in borderless mode.) Per their specs, they have a 9900 + 2080Ti...

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Still undecided if I am getting it at launch because I got my hands full with Smash, DBFZ, and SC6 lol. But I kinda want to get it anyways

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
Hey everybody. I will be posting a long video to Youtube today of my stream archive. I will also post a raw capture video. That video got hit by encoding in my editor. Those hitches and the choppiness aren't actually due to the game. If you see my stream you can see it runs smooth with no issues.

Any questions feel free to hit me up I'll let you all know when the stream is going to kick off.

datamage

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everybody. I will be posting a long video to Youtube today of my stream archive. I will also post a raw capture video. That video got hit by encoding in my editor. Those hitches and the choppiness aren't actually due to the game. If you see my stream you can see it runs smooth with no issues.

Any questions feel free to hit me up I'll let you all know when the stream is going to kick off.

Glad to hear it's not the game itself. Thanks for the update.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Sounds like the typical "I don't know how to actually make system requirements" thing from Japanese devs tbh.
Like MGS V and plenty others than ran on way lower specs than those recommended.