• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Do we think Stranger Things will ever come back?

I bought it when they announced it was leaving but my partner just got into the game and they're super into ST and I can find overpriced keys for it still but such a bummer I even have to with Netflix throwing a strop.

Baffling they pulled the license when they still license to Smite.

I think it´s just down to cost. Netflix might have quadrupled the licensing cost and only mobas like Smite can afford it.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
BHVR released their 6th year stats and I'm pretty sure they're the same as last year.

FVPQFOaWUAAdFcK

FVPQFcLWIAAabBI

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Little bit of a PSA for people since the survivors I used this on didn't seem to know. In Autohaven wreckers there are red cars that have 0 collision with the killer. You can use this to your advantage heavily with Billy, Demo and Blight. Here's a quick clip showing me doing it as demo and how lethal it is.

streamable.com

Watch demo car tech | Streamable

Watch "demo car tech" on Streamable.

As survivor, you're better off running around the gas pumps and trying to throw the pallet. As killer you can use it to zone and get free hits or downs.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ended up grabbing the Dredge and I'm really enjoying them so far. Still messing up with their power a bit but I guess that'll come with time.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
When does the next mid-chapter hit?

I'm excited to see the perk overhaul that's coming with it. It could be the best thing that has ever happened to DBD if done right. I don't even care about the next 2 chapters in comparison.

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
When does the next mid-chapter hit?

I'm excited to see the perk overhaul that's coming with it. It could be the best thing that has ever happened to DBD if done right. I don't even care about the next 2 chapters in comparison.
5ish weeks from now right? So around July 12th according to google math.

Edit: Some people on twitter are saying they think around July 26th but I can't remember how long they usually take to make midchapter releases so if someone else knows they can say lol

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
5 cake tribute.
Love to see it.

Now do a be a good killer and farm, or be an asshole and eat everyone's cake?

Edit : I dont know why people sweat in these events, stupid clown

Last edited:

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
The stranger things dlc was pulled around the same time netflix pulled the stranger things game from mobile/console sales right? I think it was originally pulled as part of their attempt to push a netflix gaming service that kind of went nowhere. Maybe the smite dlc means they've realized they can make more money licensing out to other people again rather than pushing their own store front.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Already have over 100 flans spread about

I'm eating good. Just leveling up my huntress even though I already have all perks on her. She's already got over 30.

1 freddy game got me 14 flans worth of level ups lol

Last edited:

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know who I would spend my BP on. I'd prefer more Iri shards so I can get the 3 or 4 survivor perks I don't have through the shrine. Better than spending 3+ million BP to get them.

Maybe I should put all my BP into Myers and get tons of tombstones 😈

Ashes of Dreams

Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
I really wish cakes were more common on Survivor bloodwebs. It was like this last year too. You put 30 levels into a Killer and you're gonna get like 60 cakes. You put 30 levels into a Survivor and you're lucky if you get 10.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Its wild to me that there still isn't a solution, 6 years on, for quickly spending 1mil blodpoints dumping onto a survivor I'm trying to get the teachable for. Its so boring spending 15 minutes straight just holding x on bloodweb options.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Probably to encourage people to try out killers more. I dunno 🤷🏻‍♂️

To be honest though I'm getting a decent amount of cakes with survivors.

I just got 4 cakes in one Web for Meg (3 + 1 mustery box cake)

Last edited:

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I keep accidentally getting locker grabs with the dredge lol. It's like a better version of huntress trying to reload because you don't have to go back and reload afterwards.

OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I need to get the dredge, they're genuinely so creepy to play against.

Oct 4, 2020
Scotland
Anniversary event has got me playing again after a long break and I've been quickly reminded how hot this game makes my PC run omg

My GPU temp is constantly at 80 degrees even if I put the (one available) settings down to low I don't get it!

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
Been letting people escape as killer and decide to pop onto survivor for a few rounds. These events really bring out the worst in people doesn't it? Like I'm not into farm matches or w/e for the most part but these dudes are tunneling/camping on hook/slapping on hook. Guess that's the internet/multiplayer games for you.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Been letting people escape as killer and decide to pop onto survivor for a few rounds. These events really bring out the worst in people doesn't it? Like I'm not into farm matches or w/e for the most part but these dudes are tunneling/camping on hook/slapping on hook. Guess that's the internet/multiplayer games for you.
Yeah I don't get it. You'd think this problem would be solved now that BHVR changed "Entity Displeased" to "The Entity Hungers"

Lol

OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I got an invitation after 5 games and it didn't count. :(

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
So I was letting people go after 2 hooks until I was met with 4 swf death squads in a row so now I am just back to normal play. Getting a lot more salt than I usually get too.

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
Was getting annoyed with the sweat squads against my Nemmy so I decided it was time to chill out with ol' Billy and honestly the games as him have been way more chill. Just cruisin' around with the wind in my beard.

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
I was reading if you aren't getting masks to try rebooting the game a few times.

Also I've been spending some time with Trapper (who I have played maybe 5 times prior to this) and have been having tons of fun just trying to learn him. All the survivors get to leave and I get to learn how to trap loops better. Win/win.

OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm fr not getting any masks and I've reset multiple times… sigh.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Played a bunch yesterday. The first two games I had, there were killers who were all about farming, which was nice. Every game after that had killers going hard, which wasn't nice. Especially in games when I found invitations.

Speaking of which, I've been getting my masks, but I do have to go all the way back to the home screen for it to register it seems.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
DBD isn't working properly on my computer at the moment. I'm still working through a few other tips to hopefully get it right but I'm so bummed!!! Please have fun in this masquerade event for me!

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I've already gotten 6 of the masks so they're definitely working for me.

How good is Pinhead now?

Pinhead is an absolute pub stomper, especially if you can hit your chains. I'm pretty sure he has the highest kill rate of all the killers now. His passive is just super strong and slows down objectives without you having to do anything. Biggest tip for Pinhead is that he's strongest at a downed pallet. When a survivor has chains on them they only slow vault and they also can't dead hard, so chaining a survivor on a downed pallet can lead to easy hits or downs. I'd say one of his best perks is enduring so you can pressure the downed pallet before they get a chance to run away.

DBD isn't working properly on my computer at the moment. I'm still working through a few other tips to hopefully get it right but I'm so bummed!!! Please have fun in this masquerade event for me!

:(

My friend was having issues but he had a launch command to force in DX12 in the steam launcher that was doing it.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Pinhead is an absolute pub stomper, especially if you can hit your chains. I'm pretty sure he has the highest kill rate of all the killers now. His passive is just super strong and slows down objectives without you having to do anything. Biggest tip for Pinhead is that he's strongest at a downed pallet. When a survivor has chains on them they only slow vault and they also can't dead hard, so chaining a survivor on a downed pallet can lead to easy hits or downs. I'd say one of his best perks is enduring so you can pressure the downed pallet before they get a chance to run away.
To add to the downed pallet part, he's the bane of console players cause removing chains is the same button as vaulting. So survivors near a pallet with chains on them will accidentally vault the pallet.

Yeh I don't get it.

I figured it'd be like an unwritten rule to mostly farm during these events, but instead the most drenched sweats come out
I'd imagine it's veteran players coming back to grind the event.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
As a veteran player myself, farming got old 4 years ago. I'm down for normal games but everybody gets a decent amount of points. Farming feels like work! Even games where I get shit on as survivor i'm still pulling in 60-90k per game, that's a fuck ton of bloodpoints. On good games i'll easily get >100k.

BHVR showed off all the perks getting reworked. We'll get details next week! Some perks on here will be getting a buff, some will be getting a nerf.

unknown.png