• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
And of course it's when I'm finally out of the Grey ranks that I decided to try out clown.

My first time was passable, 1k.

My second time I only got two Hits. However the survivors decided to take mercy on the old sad Clown who decided to hide in the corner of the basement (no joke) they all ran into the basement and let me get a hit. One even let me carry them to the exit gate.

Still got Entity Displeased but it was good for my own spirits.

Sitting at rank 1 for years, green and yellow ranks are literally heaven haha

I'm gonna miss rank reset once MMR is in :(
Like that's ever going to actually happen.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
My personal goal is to get Nemesis & Ghost Face to 50 during the bloodhunt - anything else will just be gravy.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Right now I just have Plague at 50. Freddy is at 49, Pig is at 46 and Deathslinger is at 34.

No survivors past 15 except Bill.

Edit - and I found out I'm at 232 hours. I most of played a ton during the Anniversary.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
While I do still think swf on comms can give an advantage to survivors that is hard for a killer to counter. Overall the game seems very balanced. I say this in my own experience and also from watching the Bearded Baron, John Wolfe and the Left Hand of the Entity all play as well.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Some really sweaty swfs out tonight.

However I just had my 8th match on RPD and...

I actually like it. It's a maze, yes. It's almost too accurate, yes. It's almost too big, yes. But I think when everyone has learned it, it's going to be one of the most balanced maps we have.

Their are parts that are very survivor friendly, and their are some parts that are very killer friendly.

It'll be interesting to come back to the conversation 6 months from now and see what's thought about it.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Once there was a sweaty three man swf of all Jake, all in default outfit...and a Leon.

At first Adiris treated this as any other trial. She spread her plague to the generators and the people as the Entity instructed her too.

At one point the Jakes literally charged at Adiris clicking flashlights before scattering in three directions.

It was at that time Adiris had enough. The Leon tried to help but one by one the Jakes fell.

The Adiris look upon the Leon, hit the generator with her censor and let him do 4 gens before leading him to the hatch. Only pausing to vomit on him. As she has to do as the Entity commands.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I have all my characters to level 50 (I Own everyone except 5-6 survivors)

None with full perks though. Most have 3 pages though.

What's the bloodhunt event again?
Bloodpoints x ???

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Think of it as the entity throwing in a BPS.

Had lots of survivor games last night where i got over 200,000 bloodpoints

640255.gif

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Had a weird bug with stun hit validation. Was fucking around and playing a Trickster game while on VC when I had this happen. This clip isn't cut, this is exactly as it happened in game. Wild

edit wrong clip lol

Overall though, i'm pretty happy with the stun hit validation.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Had a weird bug with stun hit validation. Was fucking around and playing a Trickster game while on VC when I had this happen. This clip isn't cut, this is exactly as it happened in game. Wild

edit wrong clip lol

Overall though, i'm pretty happy with the stun hit validation.

Haha oh my god. Working as intended.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Didn't know there was an active DBD thread, noice
I just started recently a few days before the anniversary
as a new player, getting every crown in the game was hell
I don't even wear them
why did I do it? collector brain worms

Slashkice

Oct 27, 2017
f4khx.jpg

This right here is why I'm tempted to DC every time I face a bubba. They camped the basement literally the entire game with Insidious. A teammate traded hooks with me and ended up dying in my place while the rest of us escaped.

This bubba even had the audacity to run NOED. smh.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Probably because before the rework, bubba was pretty bad. His daily challenge was use the chainsaw and get 4 downs, what better way to get them then basement someone and just hangout in the corner and maybe get 2 downs if they couldn't use borrowed time since it didn't activate on zero terror radius' back then.

Now people use it to meme and to ruin the experience. I assume that if someone is running facecamp bubba, they played a killer match before and got destroyed by a SWF and now want to punish the current match by "winning"

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
Probably because before the rework, bubba was pretty bad. His daily challenge was use the chainsaw and get 4 downs, what better way to get them then basement someone and just hangout in the corner and maybe get 2 downs if they couldn't use borrowed time since it didn't activate on zero terror radius' back then.

Now people use it to meme and to ruin the experience. I assume that if someone is running facecamp bubba, they played a killer match before and got destroyed by a SWF and now want to punish the current match by "winning"
You are probably right. I remember it becoming a thing after the rework as well.

Billy the superior chainsaw user anyways.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Much like how the twins are "only good for slugging and camping" the community (usually through the top twitch and youtube people) has decided that Bubba is "only good for camping" so players assume it's his only play style.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
So is that Prove Thyself stacking bug legit? I've been paying attention to people's perks on the post-game screen and I've barely seen anyone running it.

Yeah they stack.
What prove thyself bug?

People were saying it stacked once which would be absolutely busted, but I saw somebody test and it seems to be working as intended so I'd say it's safe to run multiple prove thyselfs.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Yeah but you can't do sick drifts as Bubba.

*cries in Hillbilly noises*
I remember my second Billy game. I didn't know he could mega charge the map with his saw, and I didn't know he drifted as he did it.

Half way through the match I found about being able to charge the map.

So when the exit gate opened and I got nearby and saw a teabagger, I charged.... And drifted to the left...

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
I remember my second Billy game. I didn't know he could mega charge the map with his saw, and I didn't know he drifted as he did it.

Half way through the match I found about being able to charge the map.

So when the exit gate opened and I got nearby and saw a teabagger, I charged.... And drifted to the left...
Mapping turn to Q and E made me much better at drift king Billy for sure. Takes awhile to get used to it. Nothing more satisfying than starting a game, charging all the way across the map and knocking some poor urban evading Nea onto the ground with my chainsaw...

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
People were saying it stacked once which would be absolutely busted, but I saw somebody test and it seems to be working as intended so I'd say it's safe to run multiple prove thyselfs.
From what I've seen, it shows multiple icons when you're on a gen with more than one person using but it doesn't actually stack the speed increase. It just looks like the icon is bugged maybe

Yeah but you can't do sick drifts as Bubba.

*cries in Hillbilly noises*
Seeing someone immediately get taken out right next to me by a Billy running Lethal Pursuer is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the game. They came from the other side of the map.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I just started playing this the other day. Is there a "complete package" for all the Killers and Survivors that I can buy or do I have to pick them up individually?

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
f4khx.jpg

This right here is why I'm tempted to DC every time I face a bubba. They camped the basement literally the entire game with Insidious. A teammate traded hooks with me and ended up dying in my place while the rest of us escaped.

This bubba even had the audacity to run NOED. smh.

I had this from a Huntress on Lerys? Of all places. Nobody offered for it. It's dumber on Huntress because you hear her damn lullaby and know she's down there even though she's insidious.
I ran down there and switched with the person and died because I felt bad.

I just started playing this the other day. Is there a "complete package" for all the Killers and Survivors that I can buy or do I have to pick them up individually?

There was a big sale during the anniversary on every character except for Resident Evil and Stranger Things packs
You'll just have to keep an eye out or follow some twitter accounts for alerts

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
While there is a pack for the nonlincensed characters it can often be cheaper to wait for sales.

And when your new I wouldn't recommend buying all the DLC. Just find a killer or Survivor that interests you and by their pack.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
While there is a pack for the nonlincensed characters it can often be cheaper to wait for sales.

And when your new I wouldn't recommend buying all the DLC. Just find a killer or Survivor that interests you and by their pack.

Has Stranger Things gone on sale before? I'm interested in it and the Resident Evil one but I don't want to pay full price after getting everything else on sale.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just played against a Wraith that hid until the last gen popped then somehow started downing everyone in one hit. It was really weird because they didn't have NOED and I didn't get an Exposed notification, either. I just saw the other three players go down one by one instantly in the distance while I was opening one of the exits. Usually you at least see the injured status first and I did try to go back for them but I assumed the killer had NOED so when they chased me to the exit gate I had to leave.

Felt kinda bad doing that.

I am however learning how to play Spirit now. Kinda wanted to mix things up a bit.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Just played against a Wraith that hid until the last gen popped then somehow started downing everyone in one hit. It was really weird because they didn't have NOED and I didn't get an Exposed notification, either. I just saw the other three players go down one by one instantly in the distance while I was opening one of the exits. Usually you at least see the injured status first and I did try to go back for them but I assumed the killer had NOED so when they chased me to the exit gate I had to leave.

Felt kinda bad doing that.

I am however learning how to play Spirit now. Kinda wanted to mix things up a bit.
If they were going down in one hit from Wraith and you didn't have the exposed status after the first hit... and they didn't have NOED anyway... sounds like they were cheating. I would've reported them, I think.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Yeah always take a screenshot or check perks anyways at the postgame screen to confirm. There's a lot of perks and addons that can make a game feel like cheating by giving wallhacks and exposed :D
I think I've reported cheating like twice in 600 hours of play because it does typically make sense after checking perks or seeing the whole match. You don't have to check perks if you see this, though.

Sadly, I was not lucky enough to ever see something so wild.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
I think I've reported cheating like twice in 600 hours of play because it does typically make sense after checking perks or seeing the whole match. You don't have to check perks if you see this, though.

Sadly, I was not lucky enough to ever see something so wild.

Well, yeah :D that's abit obvious