• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
So who do you guys hope will be the next licensed dlc? I was thinking The Evil Within could be really fun, with Sebastian and The Keeper.

The Keeper even writes its own power - each map would have randomly placed safes littering the area and The Keeper would be able to essentially consume any of them at any time to emerge from them, on a cooldown of course, with a visual cue when he is appearing from a safe near you.

As for Sebastian, maybe they could give him perks related to endurance to reflect just how tough he is physically and mentally? Like if he's at full health and scores a protection hit, he gains endurance for a certain number of seconds. Or if he has endurance, he gains a haste effect for the duration.

I hope it's Candyman like rumored. He's my most requested killer. After that my 2nd would be a chapter release for Frank West with no killer à la Ash.

There's not much I'm waiting for really. They've got the heavy hitters outside of the stuff not accessible - Jason and Xenomorphs

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
Plague and Clown have super good perks for killers(Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fright, Dark Devotion for Plague, Pop Goes the Weasel and Bamboozle for Clown). Blight is fun but hard to learn, plus he has Hex: Undying if you use hex perks often. For survivors Yun-jin Lee has Fast Track and Smash hit which are cool, Adam has some fun perks (Deliverance, Autodidact, and Diversion), Jane has Head On which is fun for messing around. Hope these give you some ideas on who you would like to get!
Thanks for this, I ended up going with The Plague, saw some videos using her and she seems interesting!

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been playing some matches as Wraith since I had a couple daily quests for him. Turns out that a silent, invisible killer that can pop up suddenly anywhere is kinda difficult to predict. I had so many bloodpoints I just grabbed, like, five of his ultra rare mod that means the bell makes no noise at all and it is so dang mean. I have about twenty cakes too so between them and BBQ I'm definitely going to be swimming in bloodpoints once the Hunt starts.

I need to get better at communication, though. I tried to let the fourth player leave after I closed the hatch for a Rift challenge - I picked her up and let her wiggle out of it without moving at all - but she never went for either gate and the timer ran out so she died anyway.

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
I chase people right behind them and don't swing and nod at them sometimes and they seem to get it. I think you can also open gate for them. But sometimes survivors also just give up and want to give you the bp

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
Dang, I've never juked a killer so hard. Had this hag who I was able to dodge like 5 attacks in a row or something, on top of all the pallets, windows, and late teleports. Either they were really laggy or actually bad for some reason. Rank 14, console player though.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Let me just say that Piggy killers have been the absolute MVP's of this event. I've had the most hilarious and wholesome matches against them during this entire event. They've respected the boop and it warms my heart every single time!

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
Was about 5 seconds from the game ending and finally getting my first merciless with The Plague for the Adept Plague achievement, and the remaining player I was walking to the hook disconnects and I don't get it...UGH

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the D/Cing has been super bad. Hope they can fix console with the next update so they can bring back the penalty...
Yeah, that really pissed me off. Good call with plague though, thanks! Aside from that one DC, I've been having a lot of fun figuring them out. Looking forward to messing around with some other perks once I get this achievement out of the way.

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
Yeah, that really pissed me off. Good call with plague though, thanks! Aside from that one DC, I've been having a lot of fun figuring them out. Looking forward to messing around with some other perks once I get this achievement out of the way.
No problem, glad your jivin' with Plague she's great. Good luck in the future! You'll get that adept in no time (barring any sore losers haha)

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Plague? I only know her as Vommy Mommy!

Hahahaha. The community names for these killers always crack me up. I've seen so many PC survivors with that name too and we do end up facing a Plague. It's hilarious!

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Plague is the most rewarding Killer in my opinion. She takes a little while to get used to, but after that the Bubonic Babe is a chase machine when you figure out exactly how to vomit over loops.

Monitor and Abuse works great on her in my opinion since her terror radius actually rather large.

And she's apparently 5'11"which would make her tall as fuck back in the era she is from. Hell 5'11"is tall for a woman today.

Anyways. Got a 3k with Doctor already, and a legit 4k with Freddy. I am loving these really quick load times for killer lately.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Plague? I only know her as Vommy Mommy!

Hahahaha. The community names for these killers always crack me up. I've seen so many PC survivors with that name too and we do end up facing a Plague. It's hilarious!
I prefer Bubonic Babe.

I was so glad to be getting some really cool Cosmetics for her in this last Rift. While she's not my warm up Killer (Doctor and Freddy) she's always how I end my night unless I have the add ons to do 50/50 Piggy.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Oh! One thing I just thought of! In the lower ranks if a survivor takes you a loop near a place to get Corrupt Purge it's worth doing. The lower ranks wonder what you are doing and usually camp around the pallet or vault and thus you can give them a little Vommy Mommy Surprise.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
I prefer Bubonic Babe.

I was so glad to be getting some really cool Cosmetics for her in this last Rift. While she's not my warm up Killer (Doctor and Freddy) she's always how I end my night unless I have the add ons to do 50/50 Piggy.
Yep it's always great to get some cosmetic love from killers and survivors who aren't used a ton. I'm excited to get some new Jeff stuff in this next rift!

By the way, not sure if you guys have been keeping up, but the modding community have made killers be survivors and survivors be killers and I've been laughing my ass off watching the videos. I think it would be such an awesome idea if the devs gave temporary outfits to their original survivors killer outfits so they're "dressed" for Halloween. Like in these videos I'm laughing my ass off watching a spirit (claudette) be chased by a pyramid head (David) and then watching the Spirit be saved from the Hook from a Trickster.

Here's what I'm talking about if you were curious:

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep it's always great to get some cosmetic love from killers and survivors who aren't used a ton. I'm excited to get some new Jeff stuff in this next rift!

By the way, not sure if you guys have been keeping up, but the modding community have made killers be survivors and survivors be killers and I've been laughing my ass off watching the videos. I think it would be such an awesome idea if the devs gave temporary outfits to their original survivors killer outfits so they're "dressed" for Halloween. Like in these videos I'm laughing my ass off watching a spirit (claudette) be chased by a pyramid head (David) and then watching the Spirit be saved from the Hook from a Trickster.

Here's what I'm talking about if you were curious:

Let's be fair - if you gave most of the licensed characters some weapons they'd wipe the floor with basically any of the killers. It wouldn't be a case of the survivors running from the killers, it'd be the killers running from the survivors. Jill was way out of Nemesis' league and beat it so many times that she actually started to get annoyed it wouldn't stay dead and even told it to "get the fucking hint". Cheryl took on horrific monsters in Silent Hill and even killed a god. Bill is hardly a slouch either given the weird mutated zombies he's had to fight. The Charger probably hits a little harder than Bubba, y'know? 😅

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So when they said they were buffing the K-Pop Killer, did they mean they were making his hitbox way bigger so that he can hit you much further away than any other? 'cause I just played a match against him and he definitely should not have been close enough to hit me yet he downed me three times anyway. 🤔

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Why is the raccoon city police department so difficult to get still? I have only gotten it one time out of probably 100+ matches since it was enabled again.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
She might be my worst killer. I can just never get comfortable with her or time anything when playing. I spent a whole night trying to learn and practice and I ended the night feeling like I gained no knowledge. Only how to loop her better as survivor. Huntress and Nurse I just don't find fun to play.

She does take a while to "click" as, unlike Deathslinger there's the slow windup and "bullet drop" mechanics to learn too. But finally learning when to start an attack and landing those hits is so satisfying :D

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Why is the raccoon city police department so difficult to get still? I have only gotten it one time out of probably 100+ matches since it was enabled again.
I'm glad it isn't super accessible yet because it needs a complete rebalance. It's too big of a map and it really is a bad time for the killer. If they split it up in like two sections, I feel it wouldn't be too bad.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad it isn't super accessible yet because it needs a complete rebalance. It's too big of a map and it really is a bad time for the killer. If they split it up in like two sections, I feel it wouldn't be too bad.
It did seem rather large in the one time I got to play it, but I also felt like so many narrow corridors made it difficult for us survivors. We definitely lost that match, badly.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I'm ready for RCPD to be reactivated fully. How my leon is looking

unknown.png

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
I had two games today where the killers totally felt like bots (one a Trapper, the other a Clown). Always swinging and missing (I'm not even doing 360s) and they had the same, weird playstyle. And all the survivors easily escaped in both games. Do they have bots now in the regular game too or is this just the first time I noticed it?