• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
So 2 matches in a row, gets disconnected straight away and kicked back to lobby lol

Edit : make that 3 lol

"a player disconnected from the match while loading, error code 500"

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
Yeah I think I am going to wait a few hours before hopping back in on the event. Seems like most people are getting those profile sync errors and also lobbies with bad ping. Hopefully BHVR can fix this quick.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Got 92k total for a killer game with 2 cakes and had a profile sync error on the scoreboard and it booted me back to the main menu.

The BP saved but lost the crown I had, heh.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, if you get booted out during spending BP in the bloodweb, you lose all the BP and the bloodweb resets to the previous level :E

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Ooooo, Self Care in the shrine. Worth checking out?

Also, are they going to give us 1k shards each day?

I think so. The goal is to give out 9k in the first week. They also said you will retroactively get all shards given out so if you login on last day of the event you should get 9k.

Also self care is a double edged sword. TECHNICALLY self caring is more efficient than a teammate healing you with base speeds. If your team isn't coordinated it ends up just leaving you vulnerable. A self care takes 32 seconds or 40 seconds when hit with sloppy butcher. That's half a gen!

If you run self care, run Botany Knowledge as well. At that point you may as well level up claudette for her teachables.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Not enough, had an average of 2 in my 4 matches I played, including my own. It's event time people, use that stuff.

Yes indeed - just got this in my next survivor match - 120k overall.

unknown.png

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
I think so. The goal is to give out 9k in the first week. They also said you will retroactively get all shards given out so if you login on last day of the event you should get 9k.

Also self care is a double edged sword. TECHNICALLY self caring is more efficient than a teammate healing you with base speeds. If your team isn't coordinated it ends up just leaving you vulnerable. A self care takes 32 seconds or 40 seconds when hit with sloppy butcher. That's half a gen!

If you run self care, run Botany Knowledge as well. At that point you may as well level up claudette for her teachables.

I was thinking since I got Biting the Bullet with Leon already, it could be nice, but yeah I suppose I should just save up on perks from characters that I would need to buy, and level up Claudette eventually.

Oct 4, 2020
Scotland
Do we know the drop rate for the cakes in the web? I got a cake every single level up for the Plague when I did 14 levels but my boyfriend only got one cake after doing about 10 levels? Not sure if his is glitched or its mine

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Do we know the drop rate for the cakes in the web? I got a cake every single level up for the Plague when I did 14 levels but my boyfriend only got one cake after doing about 10 levels? Not sure if his is glitched or its mine

What levels? The chances for them to show up increases each level i think. Might be guaranteed 2 per bloodweb at level 50 as it has been in the past.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Done with the rift now too - think I will hop into some older challenges as I have plenty to choose from.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely noticed these when I play killer. Some survivors when they dead hard just stand still. I didn't know what caused it until now.

A Grizzly Bear

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If you leave the match with the crown does the cosmetic apply to all original characters or do you have to get it with each?

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Had a single error when first loading but running fine for me (Xbox one) had two matches so far in about 20 minutes