• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Gonna spoil it just cuz it hasn't aired on The CW yet and someone might walk in:

Other than Brainwave and Dragon King I think all of the ISA are alive? Presumably Sportsmaster, Tigress and Icicle are locked up because I don't see how getting hit by a car after taking a huge fall is going to kill Jordan. Gambler is out and about. Solomon Grundy has probably gone to live in a swamp. Shiv just 'liberated' Eclipso. Shade is back and will likely be a big part of the Starman is alive storyline.

Anyway other than some maybe questionable jobbing from the villains (or basically Courtney went beast mode) it was really solid, and the father/daughter stuff was nailed and that's the point so yeah. Kudos. Also the Brainwave Jr thing... painful.

So uhh, yeah is his mom dead or not, that was completely ignored.
Fiddler? Of course, I don't see how that death was in question, that was like the most straightforward one.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Icicle is definitely dead. dude broke into a million pieces lol

pretty good season. there were 2-3 episode where i just wanted it to end, but then it picked up again. pilot and brainwave jr were stand out episodes. kinda wanted henry to be alive but glad they kept to it in the end. starman though...

and why give tuba guy any time? no would care if he was just vanished

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
hmmmm no idea how to feel, comic writers idea about morality is weird, felt a tad both sideish
why were the isa fighting the jsa at the start tho ?

Adeptfawn

Oct 28, 2017
As usual, Truck-kun saves the day and remains best boy

Not a bad finale, but I feel like they kinda nerfed the ISA a bit? Sportsmaster, for example, got taken out with one hit. Feels kinda disappointing after all the build up. Also still hoped they'd find a way to bring Henry back, but it was totally obvious that was Brainwave trying to trick Yolanda.

Guessing next season they're doing a 'who will the staff choose?' storyline with Courtney and (probably fake) Sylvester

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Super fun season, start to finish.

Sucks about some of the villains, Icicle is one of the stronger actors. I wonder if they just pull some T1000 shit with him, and he comes back some how.

Mmm bop

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If eclipso is going to be a villain are expecting Phantom Stranger or The Spectre

I don't think we're anywhere close to either of those two characters on a power scale yet.

I especially wonder what their plans are for the Shade, since he's been an antihero in the comics plenty and they openly said he betrayed the team. Maybe he's not actually a villain this time around.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we're anywhere close to either of those two characters on a power scale yet.

I especially wonder what their plans are for the Shade, since he's been an antihero in the comics plenty and they openly said he betrayed the team. Maybe he's not actually a villain this time around.
You would think so

But then they have eclipso as a villain who used to be God hitman and is a global level threat

Especially Stranger they don't need to do much just be mysterious

Shade is possibly a misdirect but he did help them kill jsa or maybe he only did that because they're a nuisance, as a favor or changed his mind hence betraying them

Now, I'm thinking about Ollie appearing
as the Spectre. No, keep him away from this 1]
SPOILER]YOU HAVE FAILED THIS PLANET

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
You would think so

But then they have eclipso as a villain who used to be God hitman and is a global level threat

Especially Stranger they don't need to do much just be mysterious

Shade is possibly a misdirect but he did help them kill jsa or maybe he only did that because they're a nuisance, as a favor or changed his mind hence betraying them

My gut feeling right now...

Is that we're looking at a double-misdirect. Starman is actually a bad guy and Shade isn't.

Apr 27, 2020
Great end to the season. I definitely need an Endgame-esque scene next season where

Courtney reaches for the staff but it flies passed her and into Starman's hands

Icicle is definitely dead. dude broke into a million pieces lol

pretty good season. there were 2-3 episode where i just wanted it to end, but then it picked up again. pilot and brainwave jr were stand out episodes. kinda wanted henry to be alive but glad they kept to it in the end. starman though...

and why give tuba guy any time? no would care if he was just vanished

Tuba guy is probably going to be a ISA member next season because of the death of his mom

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Dude, Mike! Chill! Get it?

Also, Courtney at the end talking to Mike...
tenor.gif

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
My question left hanging

How the hell does Mike know how to drive and why are they okay with him just killing a dude?

ConVito

Oct 16, 2018
I guess I'm alone in my hatred of Mike. I can't stand when kids just straight up act like adults in movies and TV. I blame Fred Savage for making that a thing. Plus he just seems like he's trying REALLY HARD to be a comic relief and it's just coming across like he's in a completely different show.

Rest of the show is rad as hell though. Can't wait for season 2.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Given the events of the past few days, it's a very good thing the show jumped to CW for season 2, because otherwise I think we'd likely be looking at an imminent cancellation.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
I guess I'm alone in my hatred of Mike. I can't stand when kids just straight up act like adults in movies and TV. I blame Fred Savage for making that a thing. Plus he just seems like he's trying REALLY HARD to be a comic relief and it's just coming across like he's in a completely different show.

Rest of the show is rad as hell though. Can't wait for season 2.

Yeah, what he did in the finale was just silly honestly.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
DAMN talk about a backfire. Right through the neck.

Smacked our robot around with his own arm then took him apart.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Funny if some of that programming stuck and the midwest went blue