• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I appreacite the comic shout outs, but please update those costumes. They would lock you up running around like that within the last few decades

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Brainwave actor is great. Him acting all nervous and twitchy in the flashback/videos was the opposite of his now cool and collected demeanor.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I always wondered about how a telepath would react to so many minds. There's bound to be some who would go full-blown misanthropic over them.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Brainwave actor is great. Him acting all nervous and twitchy in the flashback/videos was the opposite of his now cool and collected demeanor.
He totally fits the character, i don't know if that a good thing or not lol
images

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
She boiling chicken?

You know she doesn't season anything

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Nice thinking by Court in finding him out.

Bot so much in keeping your own identity a secret.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
That dinner reveal was great. It was just enough to be credible, but not so obvious to be overt.

KingFox

May 17, 2018
You know I really thought this was just an okayish show at first. And I was even ready to drop it as soon as they were going to form the Young JSA because of how badly those promo pictures looked, but it really surprised me how much I'm enjoying this now. The last bunch of episodes especially. With Courtney v Cindy being the highlight.

Loved the scene with Cindy surprise visiting her up in her bedroom. That look on Courtney's face with the balloons lol

cccc40dc95fa63e3d968839959e7dd7fcc84ee75.gifv

7636b96ab36c2798c40e535839b98f76dba488a2.gifv

Also when Cindy has her little tantrum and just stops and calmly tells her dad she will kill him like she did with her mom. Man...

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Haven't been watching the previews/promos/trailers for episodes, but Brec is super excited about the next episode.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
What is up with Pat's age
There's probably a good reason for that but i won't say it because it might turn out to be a spoiler because it may also relate to shining knight
Yeeep, this was my weak link for that last episode. How did Courtney not even ask Pat or comment about how he's the same damn age in some 100 year old photo? He's even older than Starman in that pic.
In the first episode Pat said he was older than Starman, Starman was 15 as the star spangled kid and Pat iirc was a family friend and an adult trying to keep him from dying also an adult with a driver's license

Now it's still dumb Courtney doesn't ask why Pat age makes no sense

Oct 25, 2017
this comment on reddit cracked me up

Virgin Vader: Lets his love for his son change him thus causing the collapse of an all encompassing galactic empire resulting from generations of evil space wizards' machinations.

CHAD BRAINWAVE: Kills his son for loving him and wanting him to be better.

Villians, if you wanna win, be like Brainwave.

p.s. FUCK BRAINWAVE

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I'm halfway through the ep, but uhh...what happened to the body in the room with both Brainwaves lol

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
This show is a roller coaster.
you hate Henry then this episode happened.

Pat turning the monitor as Jordan enters. Great attention to detail.

I hope keep the same writers when it goes to CW