• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Eventually, I hope that they clarify this. But based on what we've been shown so far, I think that other than the three universes that combined -- Earth-1 (Arrow, Flash, Legends), Earth-38 (Supergirl) and Earth-73 (Black Lightning) -- all of the other Earths were simply recreated as they were.

In both pre-Crisis scenes and the closing montage of the crossover, we saw the Titans universe labeled as Earth-9 and the Christopher Reeve/Brandon Routh Superman universe labeled as Earth-96.

So until they actually explain to us that the multiverse is truly different, other than the three universes that combined into Earth-Prime, that's what I'm going with. Heh.
At the same time, The Flash does imply Harry Wells is gone. All the erased Wells appearing in his head. And of course, there is the doubles on Supergirl and Batwoman implying a lot of Earths are gone-gone.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
7 for 7. If this streak continues we might be looking at the first legitimate challenger to Season 1 of the Flash in terms of consistent quality level.

Well, second if you count Black Lightning now that it's been added into the Arrowverse.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
7 for 7. If this streak continues we might be looking at the first legitimate challenger to Season 1 of the Flash in terms of consistent quality level.

Well, second if you count Black Lightning now that it's been added into the Arrowverse.
Stargirl's first seven episodes are easily better than the Flash's first seven IMO, hell the Flash's second episode with the Mist was underwhelming and we came to learn it was on the writers after seeing what Anthony Carrigan did after with Gotham and Barry, he was totally wasted on The Flash. Of course the smaller episode count works in Stargirl's favor. I don't think beating The Flash's first season is that high a bar anymore.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Stargirl's first seven episodes are easily better than the Flash's first seven IMO, hell the Flash's second episode with the Mist was underwhelming and we came to learn it was on the writers after seeing what Anthony Carrigan did after with Gotham and Barry, he was totally wasted on The Flash. Of course the smaller episode count works in Stargirl's favor. I don't think beating The Flash's first season is that high a bar anymore.

I suppose we'll see. How many episodes are left? 3 more?

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
It'll depend on if they stick their landing, whatever it may be.

The real test may come if this show moves exclusively to the CW next year since DCU is pretty much a dead platform for TV/movie stuff at this point and the potential cuts that could come with it.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I'm good with 6 more. They haven't missed a beat yet.

I am so curious to find out who the Janitor is.
The comic nerds or even maybe Justice League/Unlimited fans should already know with this episode if they haven't already realized it, they really weren't subtle with showing the sword and the way he speaks, not to mention his name, heh.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The comic nerds or even maybe Justice League/Unlimited fans should already know with this episode if they haven't already realized it, they really weren't subtle with showing the sword and the way he speaks, not to mention his name, heh.

Is it
the time traveling knight guy from the Booster Gold episodes of JLU?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I'm good with 6 more. They haven't missed a beat yet.

I am so curious to find out who the Janitor is.
dc.fandom.com

Justin Arthur (New Earth)

Sir Justin, alias the Shining Knight's career as a hero began in the 6th Century when he rode to Camelot, hoping to become a Knight of the Round Table. On the way there, he happened to rescue an old man from peril. The old man turned out to be Merlin, the famed court magician to King Arthur, and...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
dc.fandom.com

Justin Arthur (New Earth)

Sir Justin, alias the Shining Knight's career as a hero began in the 6th Century when he rode to Camelot, hoping to become a Knight of the Round Table. On the way there, he happened to rescue an old man from peril. The old man turned out to be Merlin, the famed court magician to King Arthur, and...

That's what I thought! I couldn't remember any JSA members with claymores but I DID remember Shining Knight from JLU.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know who that dude is
Writers nailed making the kids annoying this episode.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Dad should really pay more attention to his daughter, he could have gotten Stargirl if he had helped his daughter.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Cindy is basically what Veronica from Riverdale would be like if her dad was a science supervillain and not a mob boss.

DADDY I WANT MY SUPER SUIT NOW
More season 1 Cheryl. Even has a super-suit.

original.gif

May 10, 2018
Those were some really dope fight scenes, they did Sportsmaster justice l

Yea I still preferred when it was just those two
Nah, Pat is wack if we being real and the rest of the team was right to call him out. Dude had all this time and resources and ain't did shit with it?

Can't blame Courtney if Pat wasn't going to do anything.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Good episode. Cindy is just as bad as Baby JSA. Not wearing a mask while going after a young superhero who might be a local was dumb.

Also did she user super speed and teleportion to get the costume on (which just happened to fit her) and get to the school in what looked like minutes or seconds? I doubt that house is in the same neighborhood as the school.

Janitor guy is interesting.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Cindy was underground in the Injustice Society's lair when she changed, and the show (and especially this current episode) has shown that there are secret doors to there all over town at places like her house, The American Dream, and the school.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Past few episodes are Courtney not taking superhero business seriously and getting a good reality check

Pat is not as smart as he thinks he is but Courtney would be dead few times without him

May 10, 2018
Latest episode was good. I do agree that although Pat isn't all that great, I wonder how many times the show will let Courtney get her ass kicked until she gets the point.

Finally got a confirmation of who the janitor is.

This was also a part one episode so I'm guessing the next will continue to focus on Cindy as well.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Pat is right

It really seems like because she was lucky against Brainwave even though he almost killed her and pat Courtney thinks she's hot shit

She learned the wrong lesson from Sportmaster and Tigress it wasn't just the team wasn't ready but Courtney herself wasn't it's not like she would have beaten them herself

And now Cindy walked all over her

Last edited:

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At least the show is aware Courtney keep taking these Ls cos she can't play with a team and doesnt have the patience to it, I think it's all leading to Starman being unrelated to her.

Are they hinting Icicle will want something with Bárbara?

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Courtney still doesn't quite process who the JSA are or what happened to them. She doesn't understand that Pat saw these (presumably) extremely competent heroes die in front of him. You think she would've learned after seeing her classmate die, but nope.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Courtney keeps forgetting Injustice society has been fighting way more powerful and competent heroes longer than she's been alive

While she was in her diapers SportsMaster was fighting green lantern who was more powerful than any of the kids even if they did coordinate him and Tigress still would have almost killed them if it wasn't for pat and his robot

Her cockiness is why I'm sure Starman isn't her father because it sounds like a thing a writer would do to humble a character by making them not special

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
The most egregious thing that happened in this episode which bugged me to no end... Why didn't Mike close the damn door when he came into the house????

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
This show is great. Tonally it kinda feels closer to smallville than any DC show since, but updated to feel more modern, and moving a bit faster.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
This show has a banging soundtrack, don't @ me. Geoff Johns is 9 years older than me and we grew up in the same area, so I get it.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Courtney keeps forgetting Injustice society has been fighting way more powerful and competent heroes longer than she's been alive

While she was in her diapers SportsMaster was fighting green lantern who was more powerful than any of the kids even if they did coordinate him and Tigress still would have almost killed them if it wasn't for pat and his robot

Her cockiness is why I'm sure Starman isn't her father because it sounds like a thing a writer would do to humble a character by making them not special
The Injustice Society has members with real superpowers- the kids have augmented powers- by tech, and no experience. We still haven't figured out just why the Cosmic Staff is sentient (wasn't in the comics).

I knew who the janitor was straight off. I won't spoil it for anyone, but he should be a big help against the Injustice Society. The Thunderbolt should even the odds a bit as well (if/when he shows up).

Edit- Oh well, the post above mine just spoiled it.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I really wish we could skip the cocky part of a young heroes journey. It's played out