• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, even though she brought out the claws she seemed to be climbing more like Spider-Man, attaching to the wall rather than digging into it, though that could just be budget I suppose.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Still wondering what happened to Dr. Fate's helmet...

Pat said that Johnny Thunderbolt's pen was the most powerful item in his collection, which leads me to believe that Fate still might be active (or someone else has the helmet).

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
The Principal is The Fiddler?

762467-fiddler_1.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Pat said that Johnny Thunderbolt's pen was the most powerful item in his collection, which leads me to believe that Fate still might be active (or someone else has the helmet).
Dr.FateRanking-JaredStevens1.jpg

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017

If it's not there, maybe it's in his tower?

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking about the only young Fate, i doubt they go that route. That situation was problematic too say the least

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the brother when he got up was looking at them like WTF was that, so he seemed to be on her side at least so far.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I was thinking about the only young Fate, i doubt they go that route. That situation was problematic too say the least
An immortal cosmic being possessing the body of a 15yr old seems kind of creepy. lol

Did Alan Scott's Lantern look like it had a bullet hole through it?

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
No one took that cat during the accident investigation. Just left it there until it got to the junkyard

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Felt like there was gonna be a swerve somewhere with the pics being shared. It didn't seem like her boyfriend did it as we never saw him send them to anyone else. How did the "mean girl" get them? Wonder if that will be a plot thread later on to try and redeem him? Though he did show them to his friends in the hallway, which was gross.

Side note, when did Wildcat's costume get magic powers? I don't recall anything like that.

Dude was begging for nude pics and it looked to me like he was showing his mates which still makes him a scumbag. There were also some weird looks between him and the mean girl so I'm guessing maybe they were exes or had a thing going on the side. Pretty sure she sent the pics, though. Probably has hacking powers.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
An immortal cosmic being possessing the body of a 15yr old seems kind of creepy. lol

Did Alan Scott's Lantern look like it had a bullet hole through it?
The yongest Dr.Fate shared it with his Stepmom who he fell in love with and he was aged up by magic

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
give a dude who angry issues the ability to be super strong and invulnerable for an hour

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Also... how boring must it be to be a supervillain in a middle of no where middle America town. Like, why?
It seems like Icicle doesn't stay there full time

they're not the traditional money grubbing villains, at the very least Icicle thinks he's using the town as a means to develop his plans. He doesn't think he's evil, he's just doing bad things to stop (in his mind) worse people. Plus they all have families they ostensibly care about, the rest probably think that waiting for Icicle to ascend them to more money and power is a safer bet than robbing banks

No one took that cat during the accident investigation. Just left it there until it got to the junkyard
that accident didn't get investigated lol

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like Icicle doesn't stay there full time

they're not the traditional money grubbing villains, at the very least Icicle thinks he's using the town as a means to develop his plans. He doesn't think he's evil, he's just doing bad things to stop (in his mind) worse people. Plus they all have families they ostensibly care about, the rest probably think that waiting for Icicle to ascend them to more money and power is a safer bet than robbing banks

that accident didn't get investigated lol
don't trust the police

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Chances of Wildcat's demigod son showing up in a feature season?

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of taking up mantles i would love to see some new blood liek Damage or Anna Fortune

Kronotech

Oct 28, 2017
Was digging the first few episodes but this one was frustrating. Too many wtf's:

1. Some poor writing/directing decisions (a) Wildcat almost getting seen in the hospital room so she jumps to the ceiling where jughead all the sudden has tunnel vision; (b) same thing with Stargirl floating outside the window while what's-her-bucket was playing the violin. She was in plain view.
2. Is the entire team going to be composed of high school kids taking on the parents of high school bullies?
3. Yolanda's family's reaction is so unbelievable and is a weak catalyst for Yolanda to decide to be Wildcat
4. Send the brother to boarding school

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're making jumps and not giving a damn and hoping the audience cares as much

3. Yolanda's family's reaction is so unbelievable and is a weak catalyst for Yolanda to decide to be Wildcat
Nah
The parents' delivery may have been off, but the whole scene is relatable. As for becoming Wildcat, you go where you feel accepted when your family turns their back on you.

4. Send the brother to boarding school
Ay

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't tell if I like this show or not, reminds me of the CW shows a little too much at times, especially this last episode. Right now the main selling point is the bigger budget.