• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
So was this season always supposed to be 15 episodes or did they lose one from Covid? I remember hearing they were able to finish filming before the shutdowns hit.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
SGYbrmv.gif

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Tala Ashe is sooo good. Her ability to give each version of Zari their own personality and be able to switch between them. Her singing voice too. God can we keep both Zari's?

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Got a bit behind but caught up. Gary and Gideon webisodes please. Last episode was amazing. Finally getting both Zari's in physical form is a good payoff, same for Astra finally getting some closure with her mom.

If they stick the finale this will be hands down my favorite season of Legends.

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else disappointed that this season just kind of ended up repeating S2, all the way down to "villain group assembles the McGuffins to change the timeline/reality"

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else disappointed that this season just kind of ended up repeating S2, all the way down to "villain group assembles the McGuffins to change the timeline/reality"

Not me since I watch this for the character interactions and humor more than anything else

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Such a refreshing episode after watching Agents of Shield's by the number episode.

I lost it at Matt Ryan Highcastle Abbey and Mick Dhan. 😆

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If Zari 1.0 vs Zari 2.0 has to be resolved, I hope its next season. I need some hijinks with the two that can't be done in just the season finale. It's like how Behrad got 8 episodes before they wrote him out for a bit.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
What have you done heh

Unplug lmao
That's our move. They stole our move lol
ROFL Nate going back to turn it on.

Last edited:

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Yay thong song! No, come back best Zari! Good bye, Charlie, your story was done. Enjoy the probing Captain Lance!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao at Thong Song playing

I'll miss Zari 1.0, but I'm glad we got to see her at all. Going in this season you just wanted to see her back ASAP, but Zari 2.0 (Guess we'll just call her Zari now) is just as good now, just different.

As for Charlie, I'm not too bothered by her leaving. I think part of it is because I never truly got over her keeping Amaya's face, I liked the actress that originally played her. It's still a little sad, but not as devastating as Ray leaving, that's for sure. Also it happens so suddenly I barely get any time to let it sink in lol. At any rate, best of luck to Maisie's future endeavors.

More than anything, I'm happy Behrad is staying. We all assumed he'd be this painfully temporary substitute for Zari, but he's great. Glad he's sticking around, and as a result, his presence justifies picking Zari 2.0 over the OG, as well as giving Nate a bro to bounce off, which is sorely needed now that Ray is gone.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Good finale though I would've preferred Astra to actually got her mother back and her "timeline" being reset but eh, they could always do that later. Guess Nick Zanos is staying which is cool but I would've preferred Nate and original Zari following Ray and Nora like I said last week. I imagine John/Matt Ryan has to be done too right? Still imagine Astra/Olivia Swann is going to be in his place next season, time for John Constantine to pay a visit to Lucifer.

Was there any hints as to where Sara went?
I think she was abducted by Canadians.

EDIT: Oops thought I posted like 30 minutes ago.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Good finale though I would've preferred Astra to actually got her mother back and her "timeline" being reset but eh, they could always do that later. Guess Nick Zanos is staying which is cool but I would've preffered Nate and original Zari following Ray and Nora like I said last week. I imagine John/Matt Ryan has to be done too right? Still imagine Astra/Olivia Swann is going to be in his place next season, time for John Constantine to pay a visit to Lucifer.

John is sticking around, Astra is going to be living in John's house.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
John is sticking around, Astra is going to be living in John's house.
They probably will keep him around but it feels like his story is kind of over outside maybe guest appareances. I imagine Olivia Swann/Astra coming back and would be is pretty much 100% with Maisie gone though it'd been nice to see what's happened with Amaya again, it sucks we never got any real follow up on her or Mari or her sister or any of that.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Charlie leaving wasn't a big surprise, but she did have a nice sendoff moment.

Sisqo making an appearance was a hilarious surprise

Will miss Zari 1.0, yet Zari 2.0 did grow on me over the course of the season.

Moving out of the realm of magic and myths and into aliens next year should be a different change of pace.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Overall this was a pretty fun season with some great moments. Standout was definitely the TV episode, Damian's encore, and Ray and Nora leaving.

The Thong Song fight scene was really cool, and we finally got to see some dope powers. Behrad blocking bullets with the wind was almost as cool as when Kid Flash's move at Barry's wedding.

I hope Lita keeps showing up, I like when Mick actually has something to do.

Maise Richardson-Sellers had a wonderful run on the show and I'll definitely miss her different incarnations.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Let's see how long it takes for the Legends to realize Sara's missing. Hopefully before Sara herself says so like with Ray.

Overall, it was a good season.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
On another note, the fact that many people here would have called the show itself a bad idea during season 1 fits with the show so well. We wouldn't have gotten the subsequent seasons if that bad idea was cancelled after one crappy season.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They probably will keep him around but it feels like his story is kind of over outside maybe guest appareances. I imagine Olivia Swann/Astra coming back and would be is pretty much 100% with Maisie gone though it'd been nice to see what's happened with Amaya again, it sucks we never got any real follow up on her or Mari or her sister or any of that.

Nah, I think John actually has MORE reason to stick around now that his guilty conscience has finally been lessened a bit. Also he's still with Zari right now, and they can continue building up his relationships with the rest of the team.

Diablos54

Oct 26, 2017
Sad to lose Zari 1.0 but if thats what is needed to be done to keep Behrad then so be it! Don't mind swapping Charlie for hopefully Astra next season either. That plus Lita giving Mick things to do means next season should be as good as ever despite the losses

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
The finale was great! Loved the battle with the final encores. Sad to see Zari 1.0 go, but it made sense.

Anybody have a shortlist of peeps from other Arrowverse shows that should become regulars next season on Arrow? I think Ralph and Sue should jump ship at this point from Flash and join the team, I Can't Believe It's Not The Justice League-style.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody have a shortlist of peeps from other Arrowverse shows that should become regulars next season on Arrow? I think Ralph and Sue should jump ship at this point from Flash and join the team, I Can't Believe It's Not The Justice League-style.

Wild Dog
Alice (when Batwoman gets a mid-season cancellation )
Laurel (when Green Arrow and the Canaries doesn't get picked up)
Mon-El
Ragman
Slade
Livewire (just say she's alive because Crisis)

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
They gave us Zari 1.0 back, adn then took her away :(

I have to imagine we'll get her again at some point next season. Maybe possessing Zari 2.0 will become a thing.

The finale was great! Loved the battle with the final encores. Sad to see Zari 1.0 go, but it made sense.

Killer Frost, to bounce around with Mick.
Alex from Supergirl
John Diggle after he gets his powers
Mia

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Having Sara be the one abducted is a choice. Wonder how long she'll be separated from the rest of the team.

I never bought Zari and Nate, and now that 1.0 is gone we'll be getting more broshenanigans as Nate's primary character trait. Lovely.

According to the promo material they put out, the only regular being added is a brand new to Arrowverse character.

I hope Lita keeps showing up, I like when Mick actually has something to do.

Yes, I quite liked the actress. She let Mick have a story besides be drunk/write romance novels.

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

tvline.com

The Legends Will Battle [Spoilers] in Season 6! Plus, Who Is Returning?

In the course of revealing its schedule for 2020-2021, The CW also let slip with some major intel on the Legends of Tomorrow‘s Season 6 battle. And it’s pretty… out-of-this-world. Nestled at the bottom of The CW’s press release announcing the schedules for fall and then midseason (Legends Season...

After one of their own is abducted by a ruthless alien, this new mission becomes personal. It will take more than the combined powers of a dark magician, John Constantine; a semi-reformed arsonist, Mick Rory; historian who transforms into steel, Nate Heywood; and a brother-sister wind-totem-wielding duo, Zara Tarazi and Behrad Tarazi to save the world for a sixth time. They must recruit a new Legend, a woman who was abducted by aliens when she was a child and supposedly imbued with powers that will help the team defeat their intergalactic foes. Either that or she's just crazy…

Last edited:

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
[Laughs] Not that he's gonna give up on love, but with Sara being kidnapped by aliens at the end of the finale, you can imagine that Ava's gonna be in a rough spot starting next season and it seems like Nate is uniquely qualified to be there [for her] having experienced so much loss himself, and giving Ava the strength to believe that her separation from Sara won't be forever. I really like the idea that Nate can be kind of that platonic, I don't know, like a stand-in? Again, I always think about the Legends as a family, and Sara and Ava are clearly the parents. With one parent gone, I like the idea that Nate is a bit of a goofball and a bit of bro sometimes, but that he's really gained some real wisdom and he would be able to support what's missing.

Making Nate temporary team dad is a not-awful direction for the character. I'm on board.

ew.com

'Legends of Tomorrow' boss unpacks finale's two 'bittersweet' exits, teases season 6

'Legends of Tomorrow' co-showrunner Phil Klemmer explains what made the season 5 finale so challenging, how Sisqo 'really saved our butts,' and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.