• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Perfect timing Geoffrey for your dissent.

Yup... this is basically 'Why the Fuck Not' the episode.

Last edited:

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Good job pushing the weapon button guys

althvqke9.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This episode was amazing.

Also who would've thought that you actually can have both Zaris on the team after all lmfao

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I wonder how Astra situation is gonna resolve considering most of her life was literally in Hell. She's just gonna be back in the world without actual life experience or would they do something where she would be place back to her childhood before she got condemned to Hell.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Got a feeling if Zari 1.0 doesn't disappear she and Nate are going to be following suit of Ray and Nora, maybe be their neighbors.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Legends continues to be the most inventive of the Arrowverse shows pulling off the Friends/Downtown Abbey/Star Trek/Mr. Rogers homage in one episode.

It was cool having Zari 1.0 back, although 2.0 has grown on me over the course of the season. Not sure how they will resolve that.

Agreed that Constantine willing to be a butler for Astrid so she could stay with her mother was pretty emotional.

I guess Gary's hair is that curly when it's not slicked down.

Melhadf

Dec 25, 2017
Wow, just wow... This is why I love Legends, you literally don't know where things are going to go.
As a trekkie, Star Trip was definitely my favourite, Caity Lotz chewing the scenery as Kirk was awesome. Plus the guys in hot pants (skants reference maybe???).

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea how the show is this awesome, but it is awesome. It is nice putting in that Arrow reference, nicely in the Guggenheim directed episode.

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
Aside from the last episode with Ray and Nora this was my favorite episode this season. It never skipped a beat. I love this show, and god it's nice to have Zari back.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Damn that was good stuff. Far too many great pieces to call them all out, but that Shatner delivery was a highlight.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
we dont deserve this show. last night was so good.

so do we have two zari's now?

For now. We only have one episode left this season, so expect that circle to be squared off next week.

It looks like there's only one Zari on the Waverider next season, based on the synopsis for Season 6, so either they're going to get merged back together or one of the two Zaris is the "one of their own" the aliens kidnap.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
The teleprompter/script writer thing even had "Zari 1.0" on screen at one point. So good. Then John with the little aside about where his Zari is... chef's kiss. The real MVP though was the Caity as Shatner glow-up.

I thought this season has been hit or miss at points but that was a fantastic episode. If Talia Ashe is game I would love to see her try doing both Zaris for a whole arc. She really has nailed the distinctions between the two.

Saw this posited in the AV Club review- what show would Ray/Nora have been on?

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
The teleprompter/script writer thing even had "Zari 1.0" on screen at one point. So good. Then John with the little aside about where his Zari is... chef's kiss. The real MVP though was the Caity as Shatner glow-up.

I thought this season has been hit or miss at points but that was a fantastic episode. If Talia Ashe is game I would love to see her try doing both Zaris for a whole arc. She really has nailed the distinctions between the two.

Saw this posited in the AV Club review- what show would Ray/Nora have been on?
Easy, Mr. Parker's Cul de Sac again.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That whole moment where Constantine and Astra go from singing to Constantine saying he'll be her eternal butler if it makes her and her mother happy needs more love

As someone that admittedly wasn't super invested in Constantine wanting to do right by her, that was a total feels trip

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Constatine arc was actually the one I actually cared about the most this season seeing as I was a fan of the actual show and that story was the one thing that connected the show to the Arrowverse.
Wait... I thought Astra was condemned to hell when she was like 8? How is she like 30 years old now?
That's why I think when this whole thing gets resolved that her mother is actually gonna be back and she's probably gonna regress in age. I mean that type of thing is perfect in Legends.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah I'm gonna guess, bringing Astra's mother back will change the timeline and the current Astra will no longer exist and a new Astra will come about, maybe grown up as John's apprentice or something.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Those madmen gave us 2 Zari's.

Going ot guess one Zari dies. 2.0 Zari sacrifices herself to save 1.0 Zari. Or 2.0 leaves. There's really no reason for 2.0 Zari to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.