• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
In comics when Constane was dying of lung cancer, he sold his soul to 3 different princes of hell. When they realized what he was done they made sure he couldn't die because if he did it would cause a civil war

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
In comics when Constane was dying of lung cancer, he sold his soul to 3 different princes of hell. When they realized what he was done they made sure he couldn't die because if he did it would cause a civil war

Yeah. That's why I said Astra is making a huge mistake. John is like one of the constants in the DC Multiverse.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Another break but it seems like it'll be worth the wait lol.

And that's John's MO. Promises. He either fails horribly or goes through with it.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Legends and Black Lightening had 2 good family dinners

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Finally an episode that feels like a legends episode for me. I enjoyed that more then I should have. Seeing Khan on a scooter really sold me.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Do y'all like the new intro btw

Yes, the new intros for The Flash and Legends are both good to me.

Mick not letting Prince Charles interrupt his beer break was great.

Nate calling Charlie an old woman after he found out she was a Fate was great

Everyone reacting to Nate's scooter while ignoring Ava's prognosticater was great.

Overall really enjoyable episode.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Caity directed the fuck out of that episode. Great debut.

Also, it's not often I laugh out loud at a TV show when I'm watching it alone but the first scene with Nate on his scooter was incredible.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

Papa Midnight gets the sword of night
dc.fandom.com

Sword of Night

*Swordsmanship: The sword can fight alone. The Sword of Night belongs to the superhero Nightmaster. Swordsmanship: The sword can fight alone. Danger Sense: Ability to warn him of danger Compel Truth: Make someone speak the truth. Illusion Negation: The sword will dissolve any illusion it touches...

Chas gets the shards of the black diamond
dc.fandom.com

Heart of Darkness

The Heart of Darkness, also known as The Black Diamond of Eclipso, is a small, black diamond first mined on the desolate world of Apokolips. Millennia ago, it was cut, shaped and used as a tool to crush those who opposed Apokolips' ruler Darkseid. The diamond was later mystically tethered to the...

Nommo gets the sacred kusa
dc.fandom.com

Nommo (New Earth)

Nommo, the wizard-king of the African empire of Kor, stood in the Pillar of Life and was endowed with immortality. He has lived for 11,000 years, and in the 20th Century he took the name Doctor Mist. In 1957, the newly-formed European Economic Community established the Dome, a supra-national...
arrow.fandom.com

Kusa

The Kusa is a sacred knife used in Sudanese scarification rituals. In order to trap the hunger demon Mnemoth, a Sudanese shaman used a Kusa to scarify a man. Some while later, John Constantine and Gary Lester broke in to the Fernbank Museum of Natural History in order to steal a Kusa on display...

So midnight gets a sword that makes you speak the truth as a prank, chas protects some dangerous stuff and african wizard dr mist gets the knife used to stop the african hungry demon

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Constantine and Ray may have gotten great props this episode, but Charli was just as great. That pick switch after the fatality was sublime. And she nearly won over Zari too.

ul91kyajwatakyqjwl13.png

What you're hearing now is hundreds of people getting ready to write a Zari/Charli fanfic.

Overall a great directing debut from Caitz.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I still can't get over Charli just straight up telling B that he's a mediocre fuck. And Mick not giving a fuck while Prince Charles was on board was gold.

I can't think of a single bad episode this season so far. It's been a blast.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
WAIT WHAT

ALREADY? I thought they made it further than seven episodes...

I saw on Twitter or something that he was only going to be in through seven. That person may have been full of it though I dunno.

Given the whole proposal bit last ep and the fact that it is a Brandon-centric episode as seen through the promo though...

Nope, never mind- it's the March 17 episode. Off by one.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I saw on Twitter or something that he was only going to be in through seven. That person may have been full of it though I dunno.

Given the whole proposal bit last ep and the fact that it is a Brandon-centric episode as seen through the promo though...

Nope, never mind- it's the March 17 episode. Off by one.

Phew.

Also LMAO at that title.

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
Show won't be the same without Routh. His dorkiness mixed so well with the silliness of the show.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Show won't be the same without Routh. His dorkiness mixed so well with the silliness of the show.

While Caity is obviously the heart of the show, Brandon is the emotional core. It sucks he's being written off because money.

I would have been fine with another season with this core cast (maybe one addition/subtraction) but now that Brandon's leaving my hope is that they go with a mostly new cast for S6 like the original intent for the show was. Keep Sara/Rory of course and I guess Ava but let's get a different dynamic on the Waverider.

Status
Not open for further replies.