• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Congrats Plastic-Zari, you're a Legend now......again.

And yeah, she was trying to jebait Nate. Thank god for Nate's homie.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Millennial-Zari better get comfy because she's not going anywhere.

Next week looks crazy lol. I'm down for some Slasher action!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Good episode, was glad to see Zari again (love the millenial look), and lol at Ava's drunk singing

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Am I crazy or was that

Zari making out with Mick?

ConVito

Oct 16, 2018
Sara: "She's not humiliating herself."

Rory with his phone out: "Yeah she is."

Killed me.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Why we calling Zari a millennial? She was born in like 2008. If anything she's "Gen Z"... Gen Zari?

They got me with Ava's singing.

Last edited:

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
So was the reason ever given why Routh is leaving Legends? From what I recall reading before, it was not his choice.

Gonna miss Ray.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
LOL at them using that Riverview staircase again.

31869154102_8356273d1e_b.jpg

I need to watch the series again and count how many buildings they've used that door for.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Good episode. Ava singing Poison big-band style was great and finding out that her drunken singing cleared out the club killed me. This show continues to be the most fun thing on CW by a longshot. And whew Ava in that dress. Safe to say I still have a crush on her, Zari, and Sarah.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I'm beginning to have a theory that a time-period character is going to bite it each episode and they all come back at the end.
  1. Felix Yusupov
  2. Jeanie Hill
Looking forward to see if the trend continues in the next episode.

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
So was the reason ever given why Routh is leaving Legends? From what I recall reading before, it was not his choice.

Gonna miss Ray.

It was definitely not his choice. No reason has been given as to why he's bring written out. It might be to lower costs or the writers don't have anywhere else for the character to really go.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Most likely cost cutting since he was probably one of the more expensive.

It was definitely not his choice. No reason has been given as to why he's bring written out. It might be to lower costs or the writers don't have anywhere else for the character to really go.

That's disappointing. If he is one of the more expensive, he's definitely worth it.

Going to miss Ray's goofy and innocent demeanor, yet brilliant mind.

Gary Green is not even at the same level and only gives me a headache.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Matt Ryan's American accent never fails to crack me up when he pulls it out. It's a great once a season deal.

Love the new intro- LoT is definitely the most punk rock of the DC shows. Where the hell is Charlie though?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Last night's episode did not click with me. I was so bored. Next week's looks promising though.
Honestly for me this show is good for laughs and all but after the episode ends it never really sticks with me like the other show do and that's where the disconnect lies with me. I will always watch this show cause it's funny and will always make me laugh but it will get me to say it's my favorite. That's just me and this show is pretty much top tier for everyone else here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly for me this show is good for laughs and all but after the episode ends it never really sticks with me like the other show do and that's where the disconnect lies with me. I will always watch this show cause it's funny and will always make me laugh but it will get me to say it's my favorite. That's just me and this show is pretty much top tier for everyone else here.

Honestly..... Yeah. I don't know why it just doesn't stick with me after an episode ends. It's still one of my best Arrowverse (now Flarrowverse) shows but it just doesn't stick with me. Maybe it's because I know that they can finish an arc in good fashion? Doesn't really leave much for discussion because they get shit done.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Ava was fucking amazing in this episode. Killing the Time Bureau and having her become an official Legend was needed. And Zari is killing it as usual.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I like noir stuff and hope they continue going to that well, so I enjoyed it /shrug.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally watched the first 2 episodes. It feels great to have this show back.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
It wasn't up to full Legends "what the fuck is going on here," but I still thought it was a good episode.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
When John left I thought he'll be gone for awhile. Good thing that was short lived.

Ava singing is the highlight for me

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Not my favorite episode but had its moments. Drunk Ava, Alt-Zari and Ray the White Knight were the highlights. Things got pretty crazy near the end. Not sure why they renamed Virginia Hill to Jeanie, though.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Ah fuck, the Prom Night Slasher. And of course it's Iron Heights that fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.