• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

4178FCAF-2293-4278-A771-6996371C75E9.jpg

Hayvic

Oct 27, 2017
Any clues as to when this (and other DC animated shows) might show up on Euro HBO Max?

New002

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. Went into this show with no real expectations and absolutely loved it!

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017
Excellent, Been waiting for the show, Second most anticipated show this year after HOTD. Read the comic for it in between the season too.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
GREAT! I just started this week the show and im now on episode 13 of season 1. Im freaking loving it. Reminds me a ton a james gunn dc stuff.
Also i absolutely love this design for poison ivy, her kite man and king shark are my favourite characters.

BTW, is it me or they really went with very similar designs for a ton of the characters to the ones bruce timm did for TAS? Like even the ones not the same has some kind of distinctive timm flair Is he involved in this?

Any clues as to when this (and other DC animated shows) might show up on Euro HBO Max?
Harley quinn is on hbo max spain, i suppose seasons have the same release date than in the usa.

Now, why the fuck scooby doo mystery inc is missing when other scooby doo shows are there, who knows the fuck why.

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017
Is there a comic specifically for the show? Or do you mean the regular Harley Quinn comic that is ongoing?
Just a single volume the Harley Quinn: The Animated Show, takes place directly right after the wedding that ties in between S2 and S3. Probably not necessary reading but extra stuff. Also read the other Harley Quinn comic also.