• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It just looks like a bunch of armor Pads and extra lines added. They're alright I guess if you like that stuff. looks too video gamey.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Cass' design is great. T-shirt Batman also cool.

Hate that Superman design with a passion though.

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
I like most of those. Really don't care for Redhood though. It's a bit monotone. and the mask is overly complex. It's trying far too hard to be edgy and cool.

Would like the Superman design if it had a cape. But at the same time it isn't doing anything terribly new design wise. Same problem with Wonder Woman, it's good but just feels iterative on an the existing design and isn't brining anything particularly new to the table here.

Katana's design lacks any kind of subtlety, she comes across like a mix of 90's era comics and the early 2000's Teen Titan show. It almost looks like its a joke, over the top on purpose.

deadman322

Oct 29, 2017
large-2547821.jpg

truly god teir.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
Wonder Woman's design is legitimately great, everything else looks like some some awkward Wizard-magazine-era alternate universe redesign.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think that this is the first Superman costume redesign that I've actually liked.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
that wonder woman looks like regular wonder woman except with her hair up, what am i missing

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I am loving these designs. Looking at these new costumes really reminds me of Young Justice.

This event has me really excited. I might drop back into comics for this one.

Chindogg

Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
Some are absolutely fantastic, some are kinda ???

I want to love Katana's look but I'm getting Grey Fox meets Blue Beetle vibes and it's just not gelling for me.