• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
We may get a full lord of the rings esque sequence with Atlatis, the amazonians, green lanterns and greek gods against Darkseids forces

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Boy I'm hoping the rumors are true. I'm not expecting anything ground-breaking out of the Snyder Cut, but it would be nice to see the planned conclusion and one that's not so tonally different from the movies preceding it. Just from a completist's perspective.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
My dream is that he video conferences Henry in during the Man of Steel watch and then at the end they announce Man of Steel 2 with Zack producing

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, whether you like Snyder or not, he lost his daughter and then WB replaced him while he was still grieving. To not being able to show empathy and instead post vitriol because he made comic book movies you don't like, is hypocritical in this supposed progressive forum.

Dec 31, 2017
Hope it really gets announced.

I never watched the Justice League film, but Man of Steel is one of my favorite comic book movies of all time.

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
I want it to be real and I want it to be good. Just so I can watch the internet tear itself apart.
There's a guy that basically said even if it's good it's not what we would have gotta 3 years ago because of the benefit of having all this time to evaluate. Essentially even if it's good it still sucks because it's not the real Snyder cut. That's likely what the haters will say if it does happen to come out to positive reception.

And this is if it comes out at all. I'm still trying my best to not let myself get hopeful about this.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, whether you like Snyder or not, he lost his daughter and then WB replaced him while he was still grieving. To not being able to show empathy and instead post vitriol because he made comic book movies you don't like, is hypocritical in this supposed progressive forum.
Honestly the hate he still gets is bloody sickening.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Regardless to what will or will not be announced today ,The world is ready for another good solo SUPERMAN movie .

Last edited:

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun.

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
Ehh even if it is coming, I dont see an announcement being made on this stream. Love to be wrong though.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun.
Too bad that never happened lol. Wasn't even ever the plan too which just makes it stick out even more. Cribbing from Morrison is just such an odd choice for Snyder, he was clearly more in turn with Frank Miller.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Why did that nerd interrupt Henry fucking Cavill giving his personal best into the Snyder Cut movement