• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
1585206029041.jpg

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta wait for rental on BoP

I can't bring myself to buy a digital movie unless it's dirt cheap.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Wow , imagine how many dead wives every frame is gonna be packed with! My kino sense is tingling !

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
mhT6w0R_d.jpg

I'd love an Atom origin movie speaking as an Asian who wants more Asian representation. What could have been.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Woah, I just saw Zack Snyder on Twitch announce he'll do a director's commentary of BvS tomorrow.

Nice.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if he just released a commentary for his JL cut.

Also commentary on the JL released to the public would be good fun too.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has Zack even seen Josstice League yet?

Saw BoP last night. T'was fun. Like the cast... I think they'd fit well around Pattinson if he ever encounters them.

Neophant

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the BvS commentary live with Zack now. There's few YouTube and Twitch streams of it in case you don't have Vero, but those are behind the live feed.

IconGrist

Oct 26, 2017
Has Zack even seen Josstice League yet?

Saw BoP last night. T'was fun. Like the cast... I think they'd fit well around Pattinson if he ever encounters them.

He has basically boycotted the theatrical release.

I'm watching the live feed. I have BvS playing on my computer. Synced up pretty well. Vero makes it difficult though since the stream doesn't seem to be relaying to my phone that I'm watching something so I have to keep tapping my phone to keep it awake. You can tell Vero wasn't really designed for this.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
what does he say about the opening?

still one of the best openings ever. When Bruce us running towards the smoke.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Found the time to watch it with commentary just now.

"28% fresh that is just rude" lmao

Pretty cool overall. Didn't know Patrick Wilson voiced the President. That means he has three roles in three seperate DC movies.

Also, drinking game: take a shot whenever Zack says 'fun' or 'cool' lol

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Such a boring and lame take. This obsession with stripping away everything fantastical or alien about Supes to suffocate him in a soulless grey "realism" is utterly at odds with the story of an alien from outer space fighting crime in red and blue tights. I hope the next reboot is less ashamed of the source material. And for the record, Byrne sucked as well when he got rid of that stuff too. It's why so little of his influence remains.

Still can't believe how proud Snyder is of Batman making a Kryptonite spear because JESUS. Such a dumb motivation that makes no sense at all for Batman.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's a good thing Clark has everyday struggles like you and me. It makes him more relatable and ultimately more inspiring than simply being a firm believer of truth and justice in a fictional world made up of superheroes.

I wasn't a fan of his New 52 incarnation. Not sure about Rebirth.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlie...dias-new-ceo-is-former-hulu-boss-jason-kilar/

Former Hulu CEO Jason Kilar has been named the new head of WarnerMedia and is set to begin his new gig in early May.
  • Kilar, a Pittsburgh native and alumnus of Harvard Business School and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, will replace John Stankey, who was promoted to president and COO at parent company AT&T in September.
  • In his new role, Kilar will oversee WarnerMedia units including CNN, Warner Bros. and HBO.
  • His appointment is a sign that WarnerMedia is looking to prioritize its forthcoming streaming service HBO Max, set to debut the same month Kilar starts. Variety reported that despite the coronavirus pandemic, WarnerMedia is still looking at a late-May launch.
Kilar previously worked at Amazon, and in 2007 became the founding CEO of Hulu, a streaming platform owned by Disney and Comcast. He oversaw the company's early growth until 2013. After his departure from Hulu, he cofounded and acted as CEO of Vessel, another streaming startup that sold to Verizon in 2016. He's also served on the Univision and DreamWorks Animation boards.

"Jason is a dynamic executive with the right skill set to lead WarnerMedia into the future," Stankey said in a statement. "His experience in media and entertainment, direct-to-consumer video streaming and advertising is the perfect fit for WarnerMedia, and I am excited to have him lead the next chapter of WarnerMedia's storied success."

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like Superman will not work in the modern cinema era if we don't make him somewhat relatable. People wan't a hero they can relate to, even if he's an alien. Isn't the whole point of being raised by the Kents to give him some humanity? How is it shying away from the source if a writer embraces that? Hoenst questions, I'm not big on his lore and history of comics.

N7Commander01

Jan 2, 2020
Tokyo, Japan
I hate to buy into the whole Snyder hate, but Yan did this for Birds of Prey, now Sandberg for Shazam, but somehow only Zack got 2 threads for folks to complain about.

I mean - I made the point in one of those nonsense threads. No one actually wants to hear what he has to say, just to scour for stuff to post memes too. There's no fun for them in rewatch of Brids of Prey or Shazam, they cant make fun of it in the same way.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Wonder Woman 84 LEGO set revealed... spoilers inbound for probably the final set piece location

ow8y06vdzeq41.jpg

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
So were there any interesting things out of Snyder's commentary? I couldn't really stand watching all of it lol