• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vullein070

Nov 2, 2019
The Netherlands
Itsfuckingnothing.gif

This is the shit I hate. Saying you have shit you can't share. I don't care. If you can't even be vague abiut what you heard, no one needs to hear it. Its literally just to drum up a following for yourself. Ffs
If you don't want to see my tweets, just block me lmao.

This is the shit I hate. Someone shitting on someone else for tweeting something that doesn't even actually negatively affect them. I don't care. If you dont want to see my tweets, just block me, I'm not forcing you to read or react to them.

Also yes, me saying I heard something that might be controversial is what gets me followers, sure.

And yeah, it is your fault if you get mad, and my source is anonymous. This won't change during production though.

This guy wants to be Daniel RPK so badly. I'm cringing.
Yes because only Daniel hears controversial things or can say that he has heard controversial things. The rest of us only hear awesome things/are only allowed to share positive stuff.

Didn't he say a Snyder Cut was about to be announced some time back?
I didn't?

I do, and I'm rarely wrong.

I wasn't calling him out specifically but you do often hear those lines from scoopers lol.

It IS true that things change during production but that very reason should be why someone should think twice about being so public.
Yeah, scoopers do indeed frequently say that stuff. That's because it's almost always the case though. But like I said above, this one won't change during production.

Haven't seen him in ages. We're too damaged for him.
Idk if you're damaged (I can't see your foreheads so I don't know if you have the tattoos) but some of you sure as hell are too toxic. Even Reddit is better than this to be honest.

Y'all savage

What's the rumor Vullein070 ?
Cant say, I'm sorry.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I watched MOS and BvS this weekend. The OST is so good in these films. And I really appreciate the documentary style of shooting they chose for MOS. Really, all it needed was a couple more scenes of Supes saving civilians and being corny.

If you don't want to see my tweets, just block me lmao.

This is the shit I hate. Someone shitting on someone else for tweeting something that doesn't even actually negatively affect them. I don't care. If you dont want to see my tweets, just block me, I'm not forcing you to read or react to them.

Also yes, me saying I heard something that might be controversial is what gets me followers, sure.

And yeah, it is your fault if you get mad, and my source is anonymous. This won't change during production though.

Yes because only Daniel hears controversial things or can say that he has heard controversial things. The rest of us only hear awesome things/are only allowed to share positive stuff.

I didn't?

I do, and I'm rarely wrong.

Yeah, scoopers do indeed frequently say that stuff. That's because it's almost always the case though. But like I said above, this one won't change during production.

Idk if you're damaged (I can't see your foreheads so I don't know if you have the tattoos) but some of you sure as hell are too toxic. Even Reddit is better than this to be honest.

Cant say, I'm sorry.
It's all good.

A lot of people are saying it's not in the DCEU so it can't be more controversial than that... for me anyway.

Vullein070

Nov 2, 2019
The Netherlands
I watched MOS and BvS this weekend. The OST is so good in these films. And I really appreciate the documentary style of shooting they chose for MOS. Really, all it needed was a couple more scenes of Supes saving civilians and being corny.

It's all good.

A lot of people are saying it's not in the DCEU so it can't be more controversial than that... for me anyway.
Honestly it isn't really "controversial", it's just that they're doing something a group of people really didn't want. It's less "controversial" than the DCEU thing or Pattinson casting.

Also hey, weren't you in that thread where i leaked a list of upcoming DCTV shows? And three of them got confirmed in the same week? And there were still people doubting me, saying I got the info from other people? Good times.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly it isn't really "controversial", it's just that they're doing something a group of people really didn't want. It's less "controversial" than the DCEU thing or Pattinson casting.

Also hey, weren't you in that thread where i leaked a list of upcoming DCTV shows? And three of them got confirmed in the same week? And there were still people doubting me, saying I got the info from other people? Good times.
Eh. I have an idea of what you're talking about.

And honestly, I can't remember. I just don't pay attention much to the DC shows anymore. Look, I'm not keeping a track record on you. I do legit believe that you're being sincere when you drop info. If it's right then good. If it's not then oh well. It's not a big deal.

I've been following insiders and scoopers for DC movies since Batman Begins. I'm a bit jaded on it now.

Vullein070

Nov 2, 2019
The Netherlands
Eh. I have an idea of what you're talking about.

And honestly, I can't remember. I just don't pay attention much to the DC shows anymore. Look, I'm not keeping a track record on you. I do legit believe that you're being sincere when you drop info. If it's right then good. If it's not then oh well. It's not a big deal.

I've been following insiders and scoopers for DC movies since Batman Begins. I'm a bit jaded on it now.
Thank you. I wasn't trying to imply that you keep track or don't believe I'm sincere, I just found it funny how in all of this, we have someone here who was there when I was being shittalked after revealing something big. And now the same person is here, seeing me being shittalked again.

But anyway, I should really rewatch MoS and BvS. It's not like I have anything else to do (or watch), now that production on most tv shows and movies is postponed & the world is basically being quarantined.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I'm with you. I rewatched MoS recently and it's a really good film, period. Not perfect, no, and in the end we needed better writing and more of the Big Blue Boy Scout, but the end of Justice League showed promise in that regard. Still holding out hope that Warner Bros. gives Cavill another shot, what with The Witcher being really popular.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I was wondering if that would happen. Still haven't watched Birds of Prey, even though I kept meaning to go. Virus stuff certainly didn't help me wanting to go out, though.

Just wondering if this is a proper digital purchase or a rental. And also if I can do disc+digital on Vudu...

Edit: I guess it's a purchase, not a rental: https://www.fandangonow.com/details...inn-2020/MMVFFE0CD505C20DC7B382E0C729185DD2A8

Jx5hcdY.png

Last edited:

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I was wondering if that would happen. Still haven't watched Birds of Prey, even though I kept meaning to go. Virus stuff certainly didn't help me wanting to go out, though.

Just wondering if this is a proper digital purchase or a rental. And also if I can do disc+digital on Vudu...

Edit: I guess it's a purchase, not a rental: https://www.fandangonow.com/details...inn-2020/MMVFFE0CD505C20DC7B382E0C729185DD2A8

Jx5hcdY.png
You may have the option to rent it when the day comes

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Walmart's Vudu service has a Disc + Digital option for some movies where you can get the digital copy added to your account instantly, and then have the Blu-ray shipped to you later. I only ever used it once, for Spider-Man: Far From Home. I'm hoping that the option shows up for Birds of Prey, as I'd love to watch it next week on digital, but still want the disc for my collection (and the better video and audio) and don't want to pay for the movie twice.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Saw this posted on Blu-ray.com:
whysoblu.com

Early Digital Release for Birds of Prey and the Fabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn! | Why So Blu?

The flock’s all here when “Birds of Prey and the Fabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn” arrives on Digital on March 24. Margot Robbie (“Bombshell,” “Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood,” “I, Tonya”) reprises her role as the endearingly daring ne’er-do-well Harley Quinn in DC’s “Birds of Prey and...
"Birds of Prey and the Fabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn" features the following special features*:
  • Birds Eye View Mode
  • Birds of Prey: Birds of a Feather
  • Grime and Crime
  • Wild Nerds
  • Romanesque
  • Sanity is Sooo Last Season
  • A Love/Skate Relationship
  • Gag Reel

*Special features available from select digital retailers

DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION ELEMENTS

On March 24, "Birds of Prey and the Fabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn" will be available to own in high definition and standard definition from select digital retailers including Amazon, FandangoNOW, iTunes, PlayStation, Vudu, Xbox and others.​

On April 7, "Birds of Prey and the Fabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn" will be made available digitally on Video On Demand services from cable and satellite providers, and on select gaming consoles.​
Name is wrong, though. "Fabulous." Heh.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Saw this posted on the Blu-ray.com forums. It confirms the special features I posted the other day, and shows the runtimes.

IRnlCUr.jpg

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Just hold it til we have the ok to go back outside. Even if they can't release till July or August. Widow will probably be 4 weeks after WW anyway so they don't eat into each other's box office.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
That would require literally millions of purchases, especially at the price of $20 if that is accurate. WB could try to double that but then you risk scaring people away.

The whole situation is unprecedented. Universal chose to be the guinea pig, now the other studios will watch and see what happens.
Universal also chose to do rentals while everyone else is doing straight sales.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
The negotiations were short.
www.indiewire.com

Warner Bros. Confirms ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Will Go to Theaters, Not Streaming

Despite reports to the contrary, Warner Bros. confirmed to IndieWire that Patty Jenkins' DC tentpole will get a full theatrical bow.

Not unexpected. You aren't making $800 million to $1 billion on streaming. I've said as much:

medium.com

Black Widow and Wonder Woman 1984 Probably Won’t Be Coming to Streaming, Sorry

As the COVID-19 coronavirus shuts down theaters, viewers wonder if some of the biggest films will find their way to streaming. Probably…